rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids

Steroids

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:08 PM)billy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 07:11 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

i just cant see why young people want to use drugs and put their health at risk and fuck with their endocrine system to get an inch on their arms to try and impress sluts...

when it can be done naturally with good diet and hard training

the part you miss is that it canot be done naturally for many , I wish I had done this 2 years ago as the last years of training for me were a waste if time, why spend so long to achieve nothing when you can do so much in such a short amount of time with some juice. The only positive for me about wating so long was if I had hit the juice earlier I never would have had such a strong incentive to stop smoking and drinking.

what a load of shit. I'm as big a gear advocate as you'll find but in the right hands...the level that guys can achieve naturally will blow your mind and most of us aren't anywhere close...it's not that many cannot do it naturally it's that doing it naturally is hard work, you have to put in huge amounts of time, you have to be meticulous with your diet, you have to get enough rest, you have to learn what makes your body tick and react and adjust accordingly...that's hard...what's not hard is taking enough gear that you can have loads of cheat days, lift light, join your buddies for beers and wings every weekend, and club 3 nights week and achieve in 3-4 months what a natural guy would battle to gain in over a year. It's not that it can't be done but guys don't want to do it. All the whiners I see complaining about being hardgainers meanwhile they're full on 1000 cals a day wondering how they don't get bigger, or the slow metabolism fat boy crowd eating 3 big macs wondering why their hour on the treadmill isn't paying off. If you're not near your potential and you're on gear so be it, to each their own, but at least admit it's cause you wanted a shortcut and not try to fill us with stories of how it just couldn't happen any other way.

Messages In This Thread