rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

Quote: (12-12-2018 06:55 AM)Oak Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2018 08:02 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2018 07:16 PM)Helpful Science Guy Wrote:  

I have never heard those arguments before, apart from being a virgin obviously.

The fact that you have not heard those arguments before shows just how far the average Western men have fallen from their traditional roots.

Marrying a young virgin wife and having many children including sons to carry your name forward is the successful norm for every man in every civilisation that has ever existed on this planet, including Western ones. It is not even remotely controversial or new. I did not create these arguments, I'm simply repeating the wisdom that has served our civilisations for a very long time.

Now, marriage is a personal choice, if you think it's not worth it because of your own reasoning, that's perfectly fine. However I suggest not learning from unsuccessful people when you make one of the most important decisions in your life.

This. Ancient wisdom has been lost.

A woman’s bonding mechanism is progressively destroyed with more sexual partners, so virginity is ideal. It creates a unique pair-bond. Unfortunately women give it away easily in the west, so it’s unrealistic for most. But anything more than 4 sexual partners (so 3 max. when you meet) and there’s a huge increase in the risk of divorce.

I’m also surprised by the claim that two incomes are necessary. Men should be as independent and self-sufficient as possible. It’s a very feminine, neurotic thing to need lots of material things to be happy. It’s generally women who are wasteful and have the desire to constantly spend money. So as a general rule, the stronger your masculine frame in the relationship, the less you will spend. Historically, even the richest of families in the west flourished on much less than most people have today. And they were probably happier. I think of my grandparents' generation always fixing things and being horrified by any food waste. A great deal of the satisfaction they got out of life was from cherishing what they had and making it go as far as possible.

I disagree on marriage though. You should not be getting legally married in the west.
There is a very good correlation between Good Fathers and female virginity before wedlock.

Likewise a Good Father would be very pleased to give away his daughter once he has properly evaluated that the Husband she is marrying would be a good man who will take care of her.

Likewise that she should with her Father's help on the outset in their teens is serious about wedlock and finding such a good man.

There should be no fooling around.

Messages In This Thread