Roosh V Forum
Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys (/thread-71585.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - jeffreyjerpp - 12-09-2018

A hardcore Christian Grandmother named Lori Alexander is waging holy war on feminism on Twitter.

This is the tweet that got my attention:
"Lori Alexander @laalex2

Should mothers have careers?
[Image: Dtr_q90UUAIQI7O.jpg:large]"

This created IMMENSE feminist butt hurt. People know deep down that she is right, and women are putting selfish vanity and money ahead of being good wives and mothers. Predictably they lash out, bragging about how great they're doing juggling career, children, and husband all at once. I wonder if their husbands and children could honestly say the same?

Cucked Christian weighs in:
"@jw_lowery
I’m a devout evangelical Christian, deacon, married to a gifted woman who works full-time. We have 2 kids. Convo about her career was basically 1 sentence long: “I want to continue working.” Your chart is a false dichotomy and upholds much of the mom-shaming in the modern church."

Goblin tier feminist mother gives her 2 cents:
"@whedongeek
Could you be more of a sexist dumbass?!?! I have a PhD, 2 human children, several furry children, a husband. I am the chair of my department, donated 70 hours of my time to my children’s k-8 school EACH year both of them were there, went on field trips."

Neither can actually refute the main points, just ad hominem attacks and accusations of "shaming".

Lori Alexander also has a blog, thetransformedwife.com. The "about me" is great:
"My ministry is based upon Titus 2:3-5 in which God commands that older women teach younger women to be sober, love and obey their husbands, love their children, be chaste, discreet, good, and keepers at home. If you would love to learn and grow in these areas and allow God's Word and His ways to transform your marriage and your life, please join me as I teach you what I have learned from His Word, my own experience and mentoring many women, and most importantly, allowing the Holy Spirit to convict and transform you into the image of Christ."

I don't agree 100% with her ultra conservative Christianity, but her message is very red pilled and traditional, and predictably enraging to feminists.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - moneyshot - 12-09-2018

Quote: (12-09-2018 01:18 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Cucked Christian weighs in:
Goblin tier feminist mother gives her 2 cents:
"@whedongeek
Could you be more of a sexist dumbass?!?! I have a PhD, 2 human children, several furry children, a husband. I am the chair of my department, donated 70 hours of my time to my children’s k-8 school EACH year both of them were there, went on field trips."

Neither can actually refute the main points, just ad hominem attacks and accusations of "shaming".

Proof that
1) feminists hate women who don't agree with their fanaticism just as much as they hate men;
2) they do not care about children (putting their PETS on the same level as their human offspring);
3) they are so insecure in others not seeing educational/career accomplishments as virtuous and right that they must double down on shoving them in the face of others.

among other things. also holy shit the actual face of that "woman", it looks like the White Rabbit's from the original Alice in Wonderland

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - redpillage - 12-09-2018

Guys, please learn how to size images. Every thread is getting blown up recently. This is how you do it:

Code:
Code:
[img=640x480]http://someimage.png[/img]
Simple - change the numbers to find the right size that works.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - jeffreyjerpp - 12-09-2018

Quote: (12-09-2018 01:54 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Guys, please learn how to size images. Every thread is getting blown up recently. This is how you do it:

Code:
Code:
[img=640x480]http://someimage.png[/img]
Simple - change the numbers to find the right size that works.

My bad, if I could still edit it I would.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - TigerMandingo - 12-09-2018

If you bring this up to a woman she will usually respond with "you can't raise children on one income anymore". Kinda true, I guess.

Quote: (12-09-2018 02:54 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

If you bring this up to a woman she will usually respond with "you can't raise children on one income anymore". Kinda true, I guess.

You can totally raise children on one decent income, let's say $100k/yr for a family of four.

You cannot, however do that while also doing the following:

Two leased cars
Large home with maximum mortage
Live in a pozzed liberal city
Live in a high tax Democrat state

etc etc

Either you're investing in globalism/feminism with your purchases and taxes, or investing in your children.

I know what I plan to do.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - TigerMandingo - 12-09-2018

Quote: (12-09-2018 03:09 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

You can totally raise children on one decent income, let's say $100k/yr for a family of four.

Two leased cars

Yes and no. Pozzed liberal cities are where those 100k/yr jobs are. But I agree with the rest of your post. Couples need to compromise on living arrangements and buying a big-ass house on credit and all the other frivolous shit people want is a huge part of the problem.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - astro - 12-09-2018

I would recommend any guy who wants to have a family save up a solid “nest egg” before executing. In the interim, you’re going to be picky as fuck who gets to have a smooth sailing family.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 12-09-2018

It still is if for most families that actually want to and made a budget, but people don't want to cut down on having the newest iPhone, that 55 inch TV with HBO and Netflix 4K accounts and an automatic soypresso machine with 109 different settings and making short weekend trips with that 400 megapixel camera so they can show strangers on Instagram.
How do you think that would be portrayed by people on social media?

No, people will rather buy all a lot of useless shit than trying to give their kids the best they can have.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - CynicalContrarian - 12-09-2018

They rant about the farcical "wage gap".
Forgetting about the "wellness gap" their propaganda manifests.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - PharaohRa - 12-09-2018

I am glad that there are women who want to be traditional mothers. As for the feminists and soyboys, they just need to shut the fuck up and go back to their cats/soy drinks/dildos/etc.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Grodin - 12-09-2018

Finding a woman who makes a good housewife is a lot tougher than finding a red state career that lets you afford it. It's not too tough to find one willing, but one that leverages it like this woman describes... good luck.

She put together a great decision tree from common sense and experience raising kids

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - MrLemon - 12-09-2018

Transfornedwife has been favorite lately.

I think I've seen a couple of you guys posting on the comments!

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - 66Scorpio - 12-09-2018

My wife works but we don't have kids and sort of need the extra money now. I am looking at ways to transition to a home based, ideally location independent business before having children.

I knew a single mother who seemed to make the best of it. She was a lawyer who worked at home except to meet clients or make a court appearance. While her work was full time she was still at home the vast majority of the time and generally only out of the home when the children were at school anyways. Not sure if she farmed out the paralegal work but she was probably billing $250 an hour (this was 10 years ago in a smaller centre) while getting tax write offs of a chunk of her mortgage.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - rpg - 12-09-2018

Marriage and kids is tough any way you slice it. Stay at home moms wear sweats and gain 70 pounds of fat. Most dont even care for the kids properly
Working moms stay fitter due to having to face the public every day. The best job is a weekday 9 to 5. It is getting tough to find those.
Rasing kids is a huge sacrifice if done right. Religious sugar coating doesnt make it easier.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - TIOT12 - 12-09-2018

The answer is that we did it the past and can do it again. If a lot of women decided to have kids and opt out of the workforce, you would see governments and other institutions adjust to that new reality with programs to support it. There is no way government leaders would ignore that new voting bloc.

Also, I think one can push back on the single income claim because if the wife supports the husband, he is going to be freed up to really focus his time and energy on his career which will translate in him making more money over the course of his career so it is really not just a single income but a single income + this extra amount of income that he will make over the course of his career with the help of his wife.

In addition, you have to take into account all the intangible costs that can occur when you let other people raise your children which you will do with a dual income household. What impact is that going to have on parents who don't get to spend as much time with their kids? There will be some psychological costs when a Mom doesn't have as close a connection with her kids. The Mom will suffer and the kids will suffer. The kids are going to be less well adjusted and at greater risk to get involved with drugs and other bad habits. These things are harder to quantify so they get ignored but they can be expensive when you consider the costs of counseling, taking time away from work to address or the damage to their future lives if they are ignored.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Disco_Volante - 12-10-2018

All the planning and concerns about the cost of raising a child are wasted when other ethnic groups breed with complete irresponsibility on your dime.
Even the libtard couples who finally have 1 kid dont seem to notice their financial concern is wasted when pedro and guadalupe already have 5 kids so the local teachers unions are demanding higher property taxes.
I see all those dirt poor honduran women with 4 kids trying to get into our country, I cant fathom being on a mental plane of ignoring thr extreme hardship youre creating if you cant afford even 1 kid yet they dont seem to care.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Leonard D Neubache - 12-10-2018

^This, a million times.

Nation including r-selects OR welfare.

Choose one or choose inevitable financial collapse and/or wars of secession.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-10-2018

Quote: (12-09-2018 03:09 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Two leased cars

etc etc

Either you're investing in globalism/feminism with your purchases and taxes, or investing in your children.

I know what I plan to do.

I agree with the spending part, but $100k/yr is very far from "decent". Only 10% of the labor force makes that or more.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - Meliorare93 - 12-10-2018

Oh yeah totally doable! And thinking about the hypergamous nature of women and the fact they are constantly brainwashed that staying at home to take care of the home and the children is such a satisfying life. It will work out perfectly fine!

Seriously...

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - StrikeBack - 12-10-2018

My wife follows everything in that list on the stay-at-home side. She would love to read this Christian lady's blog.

You still can make an average wage and have your wife stay at home to raise a bunch of kids now. My friend is doing this on an average blue collar salary, his wife homeschools their 4 children with a 5th on the way. He lives in a country town though. His wife also does some small home business to make some side money. They're extremely frugal.

I make decent money in the $100k range, my wife stays at home and will be homeschooling our children too. We live in an expensive area at the moment, but our frugality and minimalism keep our costs way down. My wife is also creating a couple of home businesses to make some extra cash.

If any of you have ever read The Millionaire Next Door, you'll remember them talking about two kinds of stay-at-home wives. The bad kind doesn't do much and spends money as hard as the husband earns it. The good kind plays defense superbly well with their finances (the husband plays offense), makes the family dollars go further, and is even more frugal than the husband. That is our model. We also follow Mr Money Mustache's lifestyle and financial freedom model as well.

My wife follows some entrepreneurial SAHMs on social media, they all have 3 or more children, keep the house in excellent condition and keep themselves in great shape for their husbands.

There's too much "it's too hard, can't do it" or "it's pointless, we're all doomed anyway" attitude in this thread and on this forum lately. Let's hear something more actionable and positive, shall we?

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - catoblepa - 12-10-2018

and yet single mother households are growing in number. I guess they have a double income when you account for the ultimate alpha: the welfare state.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - HornyRamone - 12-10-2018

Quote: (12-10-2018 06:18 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

My wife follows everything in that list on the stay-at-home side. She would love to read this Christian lady's blog.

You still can make an average wage and have your wife stay at home to raise a bunch of kids now. My friend is doing this on an average blue collar salary, his wife homeschools their 4 children with a 5th on the way. He lives in a country town though. His wife also does some small home business to make some side money. They're extremely frugal.

This is a great point. Most women feel they have to jump on the whorporate ladder, but many women in the past made side money working at home turning their hobbies into paid work. My grandma, for instance, gave piano lessons and played the organ for her church, sometimes for pay, sometimes for free, but they were both part time at home or a 5 minute drive from home. She spent most of the working day tending to the house and family. Today's women would find more fulfillment investing in their interests and making money off them at home with a family instead of pushing pencils in a toxic, backstabbing environment with soy fags and childless wenches.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - TigerMandingo - 12-10-2018

Cars + insurance
Health insurance
Mortgage (higher if you wanna live in a nicer area)
private school
Property taxes
Food costs

I think the above are becoming non-negotiable in the modern US. And why I would argue that women, unfortunately, have to also work in order to support a family.

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys - infowarrior1 - 12-10-2018

Quote: (12-10-2018 02:09 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^This, a million times.

Nation including r-selects OR welfare.

Choose one or choose inevitable financial collapse and/or wars of secession.
I think welfare only works best when administered at a local level and involves work to ensure freeloaders cannot take advantage.

The earliest model of the welfare system featured in the Christian religion involved work to gather food by the poor, widows and orphans to feed themselves as a result of farmers leaving leftovers from not completely harvesting their crops (Deuteronomy 24:19)

Given that Hunting and Gathering are the most basic forms of work our ancestors participated in. By definition the poor in such a system are not freeloaders in that system.

Modern Welfare as in Europe and America only encourage r-selection and would eventually cause a nation to lose control of its borders and invite foreign invasion.

There is no either including r-selects OR welfare. Welfare as it is done now breeds local r-selects that would have the same impact as foreign leeches.