rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

Quote: (12-10-2018 05:44 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Why would anyone consider Rollo Tomassi as the authority on marriage? He married a woman at the same age when they were both 28 (so she's old, and definitely not a virgin), he only has one daughter and no son to carry his family name forward. In a traditional patriarchy, he'd be laughed at.

I agree that everyone should do their risk/reward check when it comes to marriage these days, but find better, more successful men to listen to than Rollo.

I have never heard those arguments before, apart from being a virgin obviously. But I don't get why I should judge him like that when we don't know all the exact circumstances of his marriage?

What if this woman as a 28-year-old always kept herself and her body in better shape than some other guy's wife at 20? Would the guy who married the uglier and more out of shape 20-year-old have more valid opinions?
There is a small chance a 28-year-old can be a virgin too, we don't know definitely.

And what if he had wanted one child only and this child just by chance happened to turn out to be a girl? Should he consider having more kids just to impress others with a family name even if it's, say, "Smith"?

What he says usually aligns with what I have perceived to be true in my own life and so far he's still together and has had a successful marriage with his wife. Those are the facts, the other stuff is just speculation.

I don't know why it should matter much. I've listened to many different men who have had all kinds of marriages, successful and unsuccessful and just try to think about what sounds reasonable to me.

Messages In This Thread