rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys

^^(answer to moneyshot) This is Libertarian rethoric, I don't blame you for believing in it as I had a Libertarian phase of my own

Think about it, in the sixties and before there was a few amount of immigrants and women in the workforce and what happened?
Everyone had their jobs, no mass unemployment whatsoever,
Not only that, a burger flipper was able to sustain an entire family and get a decent house and a decent car
Younger people also had a safe entry in the job market, instead of becoming debt slaves to higher education institutions while fighting tooth and nail for dead end jobs

If the labor force getting expensive would result in unemployment and immigrants en masse coming to get jobs, why is the labor force getting cheaper than ever and the pressure for immigration and H1B bullshittery only increases?

Some peculiar logic going on here..

Messages In This Thread