rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You're Stuck Banging Average and Below Average Women

If You're Stuck Banging Average and Below Average Women

Quote: (04-05-2012 09:38 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I bang women I'm attracted to. If she's "average" I'm fine with that. If she's beautiful, I'm fine with that too. I don't consider it settling because I bang more girls who were average. To each his own, hotter doesn't always equal "better."

Quote: (04-05-2012 08:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I agree. I've developed more of my ideas about the boner test.

I think it is the most important test, because the harder the girl makes you the better the sex will be.

I was banging a 27 year old girl and then I picked up a 21 year old. The 21-year old was better looking, very cute, had a tight ass body and big breasts. However, her curves weren't as good as the curves on the 26 year old, but the 26 year old had started to show flab on her ass, had smaller tits. Facially, they were equally attractive.

The 27 year old gave me way better sex, even though the 21 year old was hotter.

Better sex is better than arm candy, even though when I took the 21 year old out with me I got compliments from random guys.

Therefore, the boner text > ego test.

This is a good way to look at it- get both of them!

That said, in an extreme sense, I have a friend who claims to have a thing for gnarly butterballs. He likes to booty call them, but has told me that he would never walk down the street with them.

For me, it's an issue of preselection as well. It would be nice to hit two birds with one stone.

But then again, maybe you'd get more opportunities if you walk around with a not hot girl on your arm:

In no way did I mean to imply the 27-year old is ugly. She's a legit 7, the 21 year old was a 7.5.

I don't bang ugly chicks on the regular. Very few pass the boner test.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread