rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

What's up fellas? First time poster/lurker. Lots of great info in this thread, but Im looking for some updated info if available. Planning a trip in March 2019 and having a hard time deciding between Prague & Riga. I'd really like to hit up a European city as I've developed a liking to fairer tones. Can anyone recommend which would be better to hit during this time of year and how receptive they are currently to brothers? Day game & nightlife. Im just looking to sight see and turn up lol. Will probably be there for no more than 4 nights.

About myself, Im a 35 yo Jamaican American. From NYC, currently residing in DC, by way of ATL. 5'7, brown/light skin, heavily tattted, I would say avg looks, but a sharp dresser. I work for an airline so getting around isn't much of an issue. I've been to many countries, but I haven't really ventured out while in European countries. Mostly conquered the Caribbean, parts South Amercia, and Asia. So I can't add too much info that hasn't already been added her ad nauseam. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread