rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Florida - an updated data sheet

Miami Florida - an updated data sheet

Quote: (11-19-2018 01:34 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2018 12:41 PM)Hombre Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 04:53 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 07:32 AM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Miami is the capital of Latin America. The culture is a mix of Cuban, Brazilian, Argentinean, other South American, Caribbean, East Coast American culture (New York, New Jersey).

The economy in Miami/South Florida is shitty and based on tourism. High cost of living and low wages.

People are very pretentious and snobby. The humidity can be unbearable at times. Lots of stupid people as well -- who are aggressive drivers. A lot of areas of the city are unsafe. Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Wynwood are the only relatively safe parts.

Awesome place to visit as a tourist and to game/bang women; living there not-so-much.

People who do not want to live in Miami full-time, but close by will choose adjoining cities in South Florida such as Hialeh, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Sunrise, Key Biscayne, etc. Or live in NYC 100% of the time and come to Miami during the winter (October to April).

Miami feels like a different country from the rest of the U.S. University of Miami is the only place, where it feels like America. Rest is Cuba/South America/Caribbean.

Sounds promissing. From my experiences, Latinos aren't very snobby. Is this a Miami speciality?

In case you have been to, would you rate Miami as more dangerous than Medellin? If not, which other Latin city would be comparable?

Quote: (11-18-2018 09:43 AM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Miami might be your paradise. I would recommend a visit.

I always wanted to take some extensive shooting classes in the US. Might do them in Miami and kill two birds with one stone.

Lol, Miami is in the US and thus mostly safe. Neighborhoods like Little Haiti and Overtown you definitely want to stay away from, and luckily there’s nothing there anyway. I’ve heard Hialeah is working-class Latinos, but again, not much there in terms of nightlife. Little Havana has gotten safer over the years and even has a burgeoning tourist scene.

Never been to Little Haiti, but was in Overtown for a few hours during the day and felt very unsafe. The few times I have been to Hialeah, it did seem like a working-class area. Yup Little Havana has a burgeoning tourist scene for sure. I was surprised when I was there last month at the number of tourists.

Lol, the median household income in Overtown is $17k. That may be the lowest I’ve ever seen. That is horrifically low. The only conclusion one could draw is that it would be extremely dangerous with that level of poverty.

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/n/o...-miami-fl/

Hialeah, Little Haiti, and Little Havana are also extremely impoverished but not quite as bad as Overtown. I wouldn’t venture into any of those neighborhoods.

Messages In This Thread