rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

Quote: (11-11-2018 09:08 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

The world is getting more dangerous than ever, it's practical to learn about self defense and first aid. I personally have a beginner's level of BJJ and boxing and how to administer basic first aid. Just found this on udemy:

https://www.udemy.com/user/chrispizzo/

Guy has close quarters training videos and his writing is pretty over the top. Anybody take them? I'm open minded to learning this stuff and like TravelerKai said close quarters combat isn't exactly something a civilian can easily obtain. If he even has 80/20 principles that would be more than enough.

Hang on brother. CQC training is very possible to get in the USA. Maybe not in Chicago but, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, etc etc. Pretty much every southern state and many Midwestern states.

The confusion is sometimes that different training schools call it different things. Some call it room clearing, active shooter, advanced fighting gun, swat, advanced self defense, and all kinds of other training names. Would take me all day to list all the ones I have seen or heard about. Some Krav Maga groups do it too. Some are Systema based. All schools with operator training is CQC. Some are only open to law enforcement and military personnel some are not.

The only way to know for sure is to call them and ask them about the training and all the classes and curriculum. If they teach you gun fighting with martial arts together that is a sweet spot often times. Nothing covers your ass like a class on gun fights behind cars, concealment and cover, and then sweeping a house. If someone in melee range jumps on you they should have techniques to cover the melee aspect. If not keep digging or modify with seminars that do.

For the Europeans and other non Americans, if this sounds insane, we can carry handguns, knives, and even a AR rifle loaded between the front seats or trunk. All legal and no problem in many states.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread