rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Seconding Damien's post. The sign of a culture in decline is the over-emphasis on sexuality vs. creativity. The West is in decline, and this mentality has affected all of us. Roosh wouldn't have started his blog or this forum or written his books if he could have gotten into a solid, monogamous relationship with a feminine virgin and had guarantees that society and her family would support that union (and her fidelity). None of us would be here if that were the case. How many of us are actually happier fucking hos? I'm certainly not.

I agree that embodying game principles is essential to success in life, but acting as though sex is always the outcome is missing the depth and beauty and potential for life (which really is a man's purpose). Satisfying sex is the reward for living a meaningful life, not the other way around. That's my opinion at least, and our biology wires us to crave deeper attachment to a woman beyond casual flings.

Lermontov, if you have a woman who was a virgin when you took her, and is devoted to you, then I suggest it's your lack of purpose that is causing her to deliver less than you want in bed. She may feel your lack of true grounding in your mission. If she really does have personality issues, then find a good counselor / therapist and help her work through those issues. She might need more exercise, more time in nature, more feminine activities - it's not just about talking to someone but filling in part of her life that's missing or underdeveloped.

Roosh wrote 'What is Your Campaign?' and that's the essential question.

Watch this Deida video (just you, without her) and see how or if it resonates. Women are a reflection of the most important man in her life, and the men around her. I'd also learn to let your sexually adventurous past go, stop comparing what you don't have and appreciate what you do. You may have had 'quality sex' but that's really an oxymoron if you're banging sluts. It was 'low quality love-making.' What really matters to you? You see how deep this corruption has gone, where we replace 'hot sex' with 'clarity of purpose.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IZrkMZyEWY

Take Dominion over your Life.

Take Dominion over your Woman.

Make children with her, give HER her purpose and fulfillment. Raise your children well. This is the path nearly all of us masculine men want to embark upon.

You could be one of those rare men who was both the FIRST and the LAST man she fucked - and the only man she'll ever be ravaged by. The latter is more important, and you can't ravage a woman if you don't know who you are at a spiritual level. When you're seeing the whole universe in your woman's eyes, feeling it in her body, breathing it through her moans and gasps, exploding into you through her orgasms, then you know what sex REALLY can be - the ultimate union of Masculine and Feminine, the exploration of what it means to actually be alive, to be a human being, and to be deeply committed to someone while also pursuing your unique path. This is the potential of true love-making, the sacred sex that woo-woo people try to emulate but don't really get, and that players will never achieve with a plate.

You have a lot to be grateful for. Act like it. Make yourself into the best fucking version of yourself that you can be. Your woman is almost certainly going to respond in kind. She is a reflection of your clarity - or lack of it. Don't blame her, blame yourself and do something about it.

Messages In This Thread