rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumbass attempts to kill girlfriend

Dumbass attempts to kill girlfriend

Quote: (03-30-2012 12:13 AM)assman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 03:43 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I still can't believe how the guy who gets hit by the truck gets up and walks away
I still can't believe that guys think a woman is worth this much trouble.

Yeah, really. He probably won't have to worry about women for some time, though, once he's out of the hospital and has been put through the court system.

Men do stupid shit when it comes to bitches. Search Google News for the phrase "over a woman" and you'll come across all kinds of articles, including tidbits such as:

"Devin Graves, 21, of Murray, was allegedly assaulted due to an altercation over a woman being harassed..."

"A fight over a woman left one man stabbed and another one in jail..."

"Melbourne police said a video captured a fight that started over a woman, but ended with racial slurs and permanently disfiguring injuries..."

"Lorain man wanted for assault after getting into a fight over a woman..."

"Chief Deputy Randy Christian said the shooting, in the 1300 block of Downs Road, stemmed from a dispute over a woman..."

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread