rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to find broads. A list.

Where to find broads. A list.

In general, Church is a shitty place to do pickup. It's obvious to me that people who think Church is a good place to do pickup don't go to Church.

1. Women in between the ages of 20-25 aren't found in churches.

2. The greatest volume of people occurs during general mass. As soon as people take communion, about 40% of the people leave. Usually it's the people with jobs or places to be; i.e. single men and women.

3. The only time to do pickup effectively is during coffee hour after the general mass. The pickings there will be slim, and girls are extremely sensitive about their reputation with the rest of the church. You won't be getting same day lays out of a church.

4. Most young girls are there with their parents. I've met some pretty young girls at church, who then introduce me to their mom, dad, and the rest of their family. You gonna pump and dump girls from church? You'll be excommunicated very quickly. You have to play it extremely sly, and take it super slow.

5. Turnover of Church girls is low. New girls might show up once or twice a year. Church is a dying practice in America.

6. Church game is better for older players. The greatest volume of single women occurs in the 30-40 age bracket. Wanna get married, son?

In short, the return on investment from church game sucks major balls and isn't worth your time. There are places 100x better for just about any man.

It might work for a man in his 40's trying to snag some "reformed" 30 year old woman, but you'll have to play the beta provider game. And if you have any amount of game, why the fuck would you want a woman in her 30's?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread