rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (09-25-2018 10:14 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 10:02 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 07:46 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 12:17 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 08:11 AM)corsega Wrote:  

1. You don't need a new phone number for a new account. Just a new Facebook.

2. If your account is getting banned, you're doing something wrong.

Even facebook accounts require a phone number.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong but I have a hunch it's the same few girls reporting my account because I don't get reported when I switch locations using the exact same game. I've been gaming in the same city for over 10 years so likely accumulated some haters I think.

Sure they do, but you can keep using the same number over and over last time I checked.

No after an account gets banned the number that activated the account also gets banned. Even if I make a new facebook, if I use the same number I did last time it gets banned right after I put in the code. 40303 error or whatever.

Interesting. Guess I haven't tried that because... I'm a normal person who doesn't get banned.

Which brings me back to the point: quit being a fucktard and getting banned. It's really not that hard.

Yeah I guess Roosh V is also a fucktard for getting banned off amazon too. If I knew exactly what I was doing to get banned I obviously would avoid that behaviour but tinder never lets you know what you're doing wrong because they want to avoid a law suit. When I used tinder in 2014-2015 I never had the ban problems, running the exact same game. I think they got more ban happy.

Messages In This Thread