rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Music

Music

Quote: (05-14-2010 04:20 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2010 09:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I used to be very much into latino music but for the past few years, I'm heavily into Brasilian music which is just awesome and without match once you get into it. Awesome way also to learn/improve Portuguese and also perfect opener with Brasilian girls. I also enjoy Italian music as well as some French music. I find the current English language music/artists to be of very low quality so only listen to classics of the 80's-90's when it comes to English language music. I'm big into world music tough. Quite a difference compared to current "mainstream" music.

That's a pretty bold statement to say English language music is low quality. You're pretty much talking about most huge bands that have been known throught the world, such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The beatles, so on and so on. Low quality? Some of the most musically talented minds come out of the United States and England.

"Quality" and "Popularity" are 2 different things.

Messages In This Thread