rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elon Musk is falling apart

Elon Musk is falling apart

One aspect that concerns me about modern cars is the inclusion since 2006 (or possibly earlier) of the 'remote control' capability with the QRS-11 chip allowing remote control of a car (or a plane...). Several people have mysteriously died, and multiple military aircraft have gone down this year, likely via this device and related access systems. I imagine it's possible intrepid hackers (Ukraine? Russia? China?) could offer services to conduct remote hits utilizing this feature. Normies won't care though - bigger, brighter, more gadgets!

https://www.abeldanger.org/qrs-11quartz-rate-sensor/

I've kept my vehicle purchases pre-06 for that reason and will going forward. It's nearly impossible to do any work on a new car yourself. A friend's Audi doesn't even have a manual dipstick. I was insulted.

Call me paranoid, but over-reliance on more and more complex, unrepairable technology via the 'single-use' model is hurting consumer freedom and adding unnecessary waste to the planet. Everything fine and dandy until your modern vehicle decides to shit the bed and you wish you still had your college-years '99 Honda Civic.

Messages In This Thread