rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist shuts down Personal Ads because of new Congress law

Craigslist shuts down Personal Ads because of new Congress law

Quote: (04-02-2018 11:53 AM)bradz Wrote:  

This is actually a bummer - as a 40+ yr old married guy - CL was full of fake ads and flaky girls - but where else could I post what I was looking for (a slut, a recent college grad, a lunch time fuck...) WITHOUT a photo (key for us married guys) and every once in a while have some fun. I met several women per year there - may not seem like many to you younger guys but I don't have time for constant gaming, rarely go out to bars....

I've tried Tinder but have had zero luck. I think it is because I would log in, swipe away for 15-20 minutes, then hide my profile so that my photo wasn't "out there" in the world for people (ie friends of the wife) to see. So girls could never see me.
I assume if I had no face pics I'd still get zero responses....thoughts?

All that said I'm really trying to stop looking for pussy on the side - certainly significantly reduced - but life and needs get complicated....and sometimes, every once in a while - you just need some strange.

Curious where people who are looking for truly discreet nsa encounters will go.

Have you tried Ashley Madison? I have met a few on there, but it hasn't been easy. CL was better

Messages In This Thread