rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newly single Brit heading to the states

Newly single Brit heading to the states

That depends. Are you/do you look fairly young? If so college town all the way. You could go to some big city and spend a bunch of money where girls are used to foreigners and your competition is high, or you can go somewhere cheaper, with huge numbers of 18-22 yo girls, where you have high exotic value. Plus school will be starting at the end of this month.

thread-14257.html [Image: banana.gif]

Seriously though, the accent plays if girls aren't used to foreigners. My very average friend from England cleaned up when he came to visit me in college.

These guys get it:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bnpbp...rch-of-sex

"Dan: About two years ago, I did. Other people come, my brother and that. This is William's first trip with us. We just thought, and not based on that movie, but in general, "Why go to Vegas and make things hard?" Everyone there is trying to show off, money and that.
Chris: But in America in, say, Arizona, or wherever, it's absolute nothingness! You know, in West Chester, Pennsylvania, it's forest for miles.
Carl: It's that pull. That pull of being foreign, of being English, that's a big pull here.
Chris: Right. Like, Alabama is the best place!
William: A British accent is nothing [in San Diego,] but middle America? It's the best tool in the world."

Messages In This Thread