rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Gentlemen fall is almost upon us, and for those of you guys who are in college or around Universities this means one thing... FRESHMEN GIRLS!

Now, in swooping these young tender females there are a couple of things one should keep in mind.

The two week period

This referrers to the initial time school starts to about two weeks into the semester/ quarter. During this time it is really important that you meet as many freshmen girls as possible (the freshmen dorms, common areas, and cafeteria). The two week period is also prime for mingling due to little or no homework that has been assigned by the professors, thus freshmen females have ample time to lounge around campus. If you can catch a freshmen girl in between the two week period it will be more likely that you can set something up with her for the rest of the semester.

Offer them a party/alcohol

Many freshmen coming into college are relatively sheltered. The parties they attended in highschool don't compare to the ragers thrown in college. Often times freshmen girls enter colleges not being accustomed to drinking three days out of the week for a couple of weeks straight. Also these girls will DEFIANTLY be under the drinking age so any type of free alcohol will entice them.Just mention to them that your having a rager and they will come like flys to shit.

Tight social circles have not been formed yet

At this point in the semester your average freshmen girl will know about a handful of people ( her roomates and a couple of friends from her highschool who are all probably freshmen) This is not a lot of people when considering your avrage upper class men has a vast social net working of people they have met along there college journey.
Her not knowing a lot of people is an advantage because you will have less of a social group to cockblock you. This dosen't mean it won't happen it just means that it will be less of a problem.

Conclusion

Freshmen girls can be really easy. By just acting within the two week period,running some social proof game mixed with some regular game, and offering alcohol to them you can easily pull a tight freshmen slampiece and get her on rotation. If there is anything I missed on this subject,tips or tricks to getting freshmen girls please add it below.

We had a post last month on college game. It depends on your university too. Your tips are great for huge universities but local colleges suck for freshmen game. I went to the University of Texas Brownsville so all 6 high school in the city went to that college so the social circles were huge. Girls take classes together in groups of 3-6 and sit together. They study together, walk together, workout together so its pretty tough getting into their circle.

That being said, step one of classroom game is sit by your target. Or better yet the whole first 2-4 weeks sit by all the singles and sets you can. Most students don't talk to each other at all. Due to the damn cell phones, Ipads, facebook, short attention span. You open with whatever garbage you throw at them and they will remember you and will look to sit by you. My first semester back to school in '10 I did that and got many lays just by sit by the target, converse, invite to my off campus walking distance apartment, escalate, and smash.

As long as you look under 30, college game is too easy. The 18-23 yo range of lizards are the best. They haven't been fucked by the world yet so they are so innocent, cute, and naive.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

So I pretty much missed the boat in my college days, but one thing I noticed was that the guys who were most successful with the chicks at my school didn't actually go to my school.

So right now I'm looking to move somewhere this fall to tear it up in my mid-twenties, any suggestions?

If you want to bang hot freshmen girls, join a fraternity and live in the frat house PERIOD.

Pay the dues, be cool, and hot punani will be on demand.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

I agree with Palo alto especially if you go to a more academic school where there aren't a lot of parties. Other than the first months of school my main university game is done at bars or clubs in the area.

Quote: (07-10-2012 04:39 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

So I pretty much missed the boat in my college days, but one thing I noticed was that the guys who were most successful with the chicks at my school didn't actually go to my school.

So right now I'm looking to move somewhere this fall to tear it up in my mid-twenties, any suggestions?

Back in my freshman year in college (this was around the late 90's) there was this very husky and dark-skinned Filipino dude who hung around the freshmen dorms and made a play on the Asian chicks. We (the guys) knew he didn't go to the same school as us and even lived 3 hours away, but we tolerated him because he played the same video games as we did and was generally cool.

His game was straight out of "Compliment and Cuddle" where he would always tell the girls they're beautiful, tell these very emotional stories about his ex-girlfriend, and buy them stuffed animals. I don't know if it worked, but that's what he did.

It was funny that he got annoyed with me when I ask all these questions about him and his stories. He'll be like, "man, this guy thinks I'm full of shit!"

I'm talking mid-twenities dudes that went to high school with some chick who goes to the school. If you can establish a beachhead in a social circle and stick around the area doing something semi-productive, no girl will think twice about what you're doing there and you will run circles around the weak ass game of the freshmen guys who are like I was.

good thread idea fam

Quote: (07-10-2012 10:32 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

I'm talking mid-twenities dudes that went to high school with some chick who goes to the school. If you can establish a beachhead in a social circle and stick around the area doing something semi-productive, no girl will think twice about what you're doing there and you will run circles around the weak ass game of the freshmen guys who are like I was.

You could do this or you could hit up the cafeterias of the first year residences. I think I'll do that next year I'll say I have a class nearby or that I'm meeting a friend in (building) and was grabbing some food first.

I don't know, this seems like a lot of work to get ass. What mid-20s guys with a 9 to 5 gig has the time to be building social circles and befriending 18 year olds.

Just hit up the nearest college dive bar, play a relentless numbers game, screen for girls who are shittered and DTF, and pull them home.

Quote: (07-10-2012 11:22 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

I don't know, this seems like a lot of work to get ass. What mid-20s guys with a 9 to 5 gig has the time to be building social circles and befriending 18 year olds.

Just hit up the nearest college dive bar, play a relentless numbers game, screen for girls who are shittered and DTF, and pull them home.
Every college dive bar I've been to have been total weenie roasts, and the girls that were there aren't getting shitfaced drunk because even cheep ass beer runs you 5 bucks in California.

The only SNL I've ever pulled came from a house party, and we were both trashed on cheap vodka and that 99 cent fake-ass mexican fruit juice. So little investment in that it felt like it didn't even count.

As for "all that work", Social circle game requires very little effort on your part if you can buy alcohol and dress like an adult, that right there separates you from all the other guys at school, except maybe the upperclassmen or grad students who people mistake you for.

I'm 22 and transferring to a new university for a fresh start, because the original uni I went to was too close to home and I just realized it wasn't for me. Do I still have a shot at hitting up freshman girls?

Quote: (07-10-2012 04:03 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

We had a post last month on college game. It depends on your university too. Your tips are great for huge universities but local colleges suck for freshmen game. I went to the University of Texas Brownsville so all 6 high school in the city went to that college so the social circles were huge. Girls take classes together in groups of 3-6 and sit together. They study together, walk together, workout together so its pretty tough getting into their circle.

That being said, step one of classroom game is sit by your target. Or better yet the whole first 2-4 weeks sit by all the singles and sets you can. Most students don't talk to each other at all. Due to the damn cell phones, Ipads, facebook, short attention span. You open with whatever garbage you throw at them and they will remember you and will look to sit by you. My first semester back to school in '10 I did that and got many lays just by sit by the target, converse, invite to my off campus walking distance apartment, escalate, and smash.

As long as you look under 30, college game is too easy. The 18-23 yo range of lizards are the best. They haven't been fucked by the world yet so they are so innocent, cute, and naive.

What sort of convo threads do you usually talk about?

Wonder how this would apply to a foreign country...would require too much effort I reckon. Anyone tried it?

Dive bars out here in my area serve drinks on the weeknights for .50 cents. I think I drank something like 6 wiskey cokes on my friends 21st birthday and only paid 3 bucks.

My favorite bar has a second story to play pool. It's overlooks the main area making it very easy to pick out targets.

Threads like this make me miss college... I attended Florida State University- a massive public state university, so this might not work for the guys in smaller schools... During the first 2 weeks of class we'd walk into the freshman doors, knock on people's doors (the doors had name tags on them so we knew which rooms were girls and guys), and invite all the girls to our to pre-game parties. My buddy was a club promoter in town, so we'd throw big pre-game parties, then we'd take a party bus to the clubs afterwards. I remember this one girl in particular.. she was super friendly and grateful that we invited her to party with us.. she would always bring out a good 10-15 decent-hot girls with her whenever she came out. An important thing to remember is that it's good to invite out EVERY girl you see, even if they aren't hot. Ugly girls usually have cute friends.

The main takeaway from this is that if you're in college you should:
1. get connections, whether that means joining a *good* frat or making friends with club promoters/DJ's, etc.
2. transfer to a large state school in either CA, TX, or anywhere down south.
3. DOn't be afraid to be the creepy guy hitting on freshman. We snuck into freshman dorms and knocked on people's doors.. all it takes is a couple girls who have a lot of friends. They will bring their friends.
4. ALWAYS have lots of cheap alcohol and weed ready to go in case you bring freshman back. We used to feed them $2.97 wine and tell them it was rare that our parents brought back for us from their recent trip to Europe. haha

Quote: (07-11-2012 11:43 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Threads like this make me miss college... I attended Florida State University- a massive public state university, so this might not work for the guys in smaller schools... During the first 2 weeks of class we'd walk into the freshman doors, knock on people's doors (the doors had name tags on them so we knew which rooms were girls and guys), and invite all the girls to our to pre-game parties. My buddy was a club promoter in town, so we'd throw big pre-game parties, then we'd take a party bus to the clubs afterwards. I remember this one girl in particular.. she was super friendly and grateful that we invited her to party with us.. she would always bring out a good 10-15 decent-hot girls with her whenever she came out. An important thing to remember is that it's good to invite out EVERY girl you see, even if they aren't hot. Ugly girls usually have cute friends.

The main takeaway from this is that if you're in college you should:
1. get connections, whether that means joining a *good* frat or making friends with club promoters/DJ's, etc.
2. transfer to a large state school in either CA, TX, or anywhere down south.
3. DOn't be afraid to be the creepy guy hitting on freshman. We snuck into freshman dorms and knocked on people's doors.. all it takes is a couple girls who have a lot of friends. They will bring their friends.
4. ALWAYS have lots of cheap alcohol and weed ready to go in case you bring freshman back. We used to feed them $2.97 wine and tell them it was rare that our parents brought back for us from their recent trip to Europe. haha

so when you were going door to door what exactly would your tell these girls?

man you guys are definitely having/have had a way different university experience than me. At the shittiest college bar drinks are $4 on a good day, at clubs they're $8 for a rum and coke or a shitty beer. Other than frat parties the rowdiest parties I've been to happen once a year at most, theres probably 10 total. Girls are definitely not that down to drink. I remember in first year me and my friends went to every house in our residence looking for a party on the third friday of the year. The only other people we saw were a few girls watching chick flicks and drinking wine... and my residence was supposed to be the party residence. Looking back on it the rowdiest kids were the american kids, they would always comment how lame my school was for parties. I can't really complain because its out of my control I just have to adapt, or go to a different university ha.

Quote: (07-12-2012 12:33 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

man you guys are definitely having/have had a way different university experience than me. At the shittiest college bar drinks are $4 on a good day, at clubs they're $8 for a rum and coke or a shitty beer. Other than frat parties the rowdiest parties I've been to happen once a year at most, theres probably 10 total. Girls are definitely not that down to drink. I remember in first year me and my friends went to every house in our residence looking for a party on the third friday of the year. The only other people we saw were a few girls watching chick flicks and drinking wine... and my residence was supposed to be the party residence. Looking back on it the rowdiest kids were the american kids, they would always comment how lame my school was for parties. I can't really complain because its out of my control I just have to adapt, or go to a different university ha.

Which University are you talking about? A Canadian one?

PM me if you don't want it posted here. I want to know which Uni this is out of curiosity.

Agreed about Americans, American guys have a million times more swag than most Canadian guys.

Is it worth it to join a frat?

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Quote: (07-11-2012 04:41 PM)cozos Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2012 04:03 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

What sort of convo threads do you usually talk about?

Depends on my mood, surroundings.
If I feel funny, I'll clown on what some of the other students are wearing.
If I feel like an asshole, I'll clown on what they are wearing.
If the lecture was interesting, I would comment on the part of the lecture that I found interesting.
If they are older, I would ask them where the computer lab or other sites of the school are at.

Point is the bitch shield in classrooms are at its lowest for most women. You can talk about anything especially in that inital two weeks and your target will remember you. First impressions are key so don't look stupid and you should be okay.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Get friends in higher years that know where all the good spots are in Uni.

Also just having a fake id would probably help a lot, I've pulled quite a few numbers in the past just from doing runs. It's easy as fuck because every freshman is underage/going to need liquor, and you make money.

My two cents:

1. Get a roommate that's social:
Some dudes in college are really whack socially which could pose as an indirect cockblock.

I had made the wrong choice and got a very omega asian kid as a roommate. I remember coming home from frat parties and he'd still be up typing to his gf in China.

When he decided to move into a single, I made a king sized bed out of our beds. My room was so peaceful after that lol.

This year, I'm living in an a double yet I don't have a roommate. So I got enough room to make a party space.
--

My only question is, how should one dress in order to not look fratty or douchebag like?

My style as of now is the V-necks, jeans and sometimes buttoned shirts thanks to the players of the forum. Any accessories/hats or other clothing advice you guys got?

Nope.

Quote: (07-12-2012 12:28 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

so when you were going door to door what exactly would your tell these girls?

When they answered we'd say what's up and shoot the shit anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes (keep in mind, this was early in the semester, as in before it even began.. freshman were JUST starting to move into the dorms. Most freshman are VERY open to meeting new people, especially at the start of their first semester in college). After a few minutes we'd get to the point: "we're actually here because we're hosting a HUGE party tonight and we want as many people there as possible. There's going to be free alcohol, a party bus, and we're going to this club" etc etc.

Quote: (07-11-2012 06:46 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Dive bars out here in my area serve drinks on the weeknights for .50 cents.

Wow! That's 200 drinks for a dollar!

Quote: (07-12-2012 10:22 PM)PROD3GY Wrote:  

[. . .] just having a fake id would probably help a lot [. . .]

I think it's much more important to have a fake ego and a fake superego. If you have to fake your id, there's not much point in getting into game in the first place.