rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lisbon WTF!

Lisbon WTF!

Hey guys,

Found this thread and thought I might revive it. I’m heading to Europe August 31 and was thinking about kicking things off in Lisbon. This is a great thread and got me excited. I appreciate it doesn’t have pictures perse, but I concur with much of what the OP said.

I was in Estoril (30 mins from Lisbon) and I remember thinking something similar to the OP in regards to quality and ratios. The weather was incredible and women were tanned and exotic looking, and I saw a stack of 8/9’s. It was 9 years ago and I had absolutely no game whatsoever. I was relying purely on my appearance, and even that got me nothing. Disappointing because there was so much quality, I was just such an arrogant schmuck back then. Even if I wanted to run the little game that I had, I was stuck in a cheap hotel for 5 nights with 2 other blokes in the same room (I was the best man at a wedding. My mate put me and the 2 groomsman up in a 2 star hotel with 3 single beds ?. They’re still married with 2 kids.). Anyway, I just remember thinking “fark, would love to come here again and run some game in the future”.

Anyway, this thread got me going again.

A bit about the travelers:

My cousin and I are thinking of heading there for 5 nights between aug 31 - sept 4. We’re 6’2 and 6’1 respectively, mid 30’s and Italian decent (dark, olive skin etc), we’re in good shape and are half decent looking chaps (say 7-7.5’s), but we’re by no means adonises. Have reasonable game now with me being a daygamer and him being a nightgamer.

I’m wondering if some of your seasoned folk could advise on a few things:

1. Is it generally a good time to go to Lisbon or is there a better place to go that’s not too far away in Portugal?

2. If Lisbon is in fact a go, we’ll be air BnB’ing it. Where is a good place to stay that is going to be in walking distance from bars / clubs?

3. Best area for tail 20-25 yo tail? We do mind clubs, but we’re more into bars, or clubs where you can have a conversation and some banter.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to any pearls of wisdom.

Cheers
Joe

Messages In This Thread