Roosh V Forum
Lisbon WTF! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Lisbon WTF! (/thread-63637.html)

Pages: 1 2

Lisbon WTF! - Londoner - 07-04-2017

So I'm here in Lisbon, Portugal on business for 4 days. 2-days work, 2-days play.

I genuinely didn't come here for game. I didn't do research etc, I booked and AirBnB and a flight at short notice.

The ratio here right now (July 4) is nothing short of mind blowing. I'm in Time Out Market and done a count up. The ratio is 6:1 girls with hardly any "alpha" types.

Every Street I'm walking down in Chiado and surrounding areas is full of 20-26 year old bangable tail. Mixed nationality, usually in pairs wearing next to nothing with asses good enough to eat.

To set some sort of standard here my typical 9 would be someone like Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Michelle Keegan (UK) or Jennifer Lawrence etc -- the tail here presently, is easily 7-8 with some 9's.

I wasn't expecting this. Granted, I haven't tried to crack on because I've been working and I'm alone, and I would put myself at a 6.

I just wanted to add this because my mind is blown.

Lisbon WTF! - Jetset - 07-04-2017

This thread is worthless without reference photos.

Lisbon WTF! - RIslander - 07-04-2017

I thought Lisbon was one of the nicest cities in the world but bangable girls were far and inbetween. I saw maybe 3-4 a night in Bairro Alto.

Lisbon WTF! - Giacomo Casanova - 07-04-2017

Rocha left for Kiev and hordes of stunners arrived in Lisbon [Image: banana.gif]

I will try to get some pics without looking like a raging pervert, this is not South America, but I've been across the world in business and it's the ratio I can't believe

Lol

Lisbon WTF! - Salsero - 07-04-2017

I thought the same as the OP when I was in Lisbon. It all depends on tastes I guess, but I saw a lot of hotties with great bods. Tons of smokin morenas.

Lisbon WTF! - LEMONed IScream - 07-04-2017

I live in Lisbon.

In the past few years the tourist boom have made sure the city is packed all the time. Even in winter there is some movement. Lots of foreign girls come here indeed and the city is prettier at least on that account and one could also say gaming is better than ever, not that it ever was great. Portuguese women are among the hardest I've encountered and often not too hot, though this young generation seems to be much improved over their predecessors. I'm a university student in a 66% female university and I spot plenty of hotties there. [Image: wink.gif]

Still not a fan of my Portuguese ladies however. Many problems with them that go beyond the looks.... [Image: biggrin.gif]

Lisbon WTF! - Cobra - 07-04-2017

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Lisbon WTF! - LEMONed IScream - 07-04-2017

Bairro Alto is more on the "traditional" scene that has since turned...TRASHY. I wouldn't presume to find many hotties there these days.

Quote: (07-04-2017 03:55 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I thought Lisbon was one of the nicest cities in the world but bangable girls were far and inbetween. I saw maybe 3-4 a night in Bairro Alto.

Lisbon WTF! - Papi Rico - 07-04-2017

[Image: YvTSi9j.jpg]

OP, you are the modern day Laszlo, you just don't know it yet

Lisbon WTF! - Rocha - 07-04-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 03:56 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Rocha left for Kiev and hordes of stunners arrived in Lisbon [Image: banana.gif]

I am back in town...that is why they all came )))

but seriously now, I am a little worried, last year by the same time there was much more quantity and talent. I just went out tonight and yesterday though, but seems the opinion is generalized among all my buddies. And the foreigners are 90% anglo-saxon...not even the famous french hordes I have seen.

Lisbon WTF! - goncalo999 - 07-05-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:09 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

but seriously now, I am a little worried, last year by the same time there was much more quantity and talent. I just went out tonight and yesterday though, but seems the opinion is generalized among all my buddies. And the foreigners are 90% anglo-saxon...not even the famous french hordes I have seen.

I got a famous french horde on friday [Image: banana.gif]
But I agree with you, much more quality last year.. the French ones were probably curious about the country who beat them in the final.

For local guys like us, where do you usually go to run from the city on times like this? (summer, spring vacations, etc)

Lisbon WTF! - Lime - 07-05-2017

^French Grandes Vacances didn't start yet, but this saturday it will.

Lisbon WTF! - Rocha - 07-05-2017

Quote: (07-05-2017 03:22 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:09 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

I got a famous french horde on friday [Image: banana.gif]
But I agree with you, much more quality last year.. the French ones were probably curious about the country who beat them in the final.

For local guys like us, where do you usually go to run from the city on times like this? (summer, spring vacations, etc)

I fuckin run always on popular saints parties, because I hate it, specially Santo Antonio night on 12th June that is always a mess. Fortunately our country is full of amazing places to escape the city life, my personal favorites is the west coast downstream of Setubal, or as we say "Costa Alentejana/Vicentina" and up north the Natural and National Park of Peneda-Gerês.

Lisbon WTF! - morales - 07-06-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 03:52 PM)Londoner Wrote:  

So I'm here in Lisbon, Portugal on business for 4 days. 2-days work, 2-days play.

I genuinely didn't come here for game. I didn't do research etc, I booked and AirBnB and a flight at short notice.

The ratio here right now (July 4) is nothing short of mind blowing. I'm in Time Out Market and done a count up. The ratio is 6:1 girls with hardly any "alpha" types.

Every Street I'm walking down in Chiado and surrounding areas is full of 20-26 year old bangable tail. Mixed nationality, usually in pairs wearing next to nothing with asses good enough to eat.

To set some sort of standard here my typical 9 would be someone like Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Michelle Keegan (UK) or Jennifer Lawrence etc -- the tail here presently, is easily 7-8 with some 9's.

I wasn't expecting this. Granted, I haven't tried to crack on because I've been working and I'm alone, and I would put myself at a 6.

I just wanted to add this because my mind is blown.

July is probably the best month, lots of locals still around and already a big influx of tourists. Plus, Nos Alive festival starts today, so lots of tourists also coming for that. But yea, everyday lots of chicks arrive to the airport in groups, the hostels are packed

Lisbon WTF! - Rocha - 07-07-2017

Well...the hunting season is finally open ))

Just banged a frenchie this last night. In Cais Sodré, in a bar...inside a toillette))))

Lisbon WTF! - goncalo999 - 07-07-2017

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:04 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Just banged a frenchie this last night. In Cais Sodré, in a bar...inside a toillette))))

Génio. Which was the bar?

Lisbon WTF! - Rocha - 07-07-2017

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:49 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:04 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Génio. Which was the bar?

PM sent)))

Lisbon WTF! - Rod - 07-07-2017

Just too add my two cents worth , I remember being there with work 5 years ago and thinking the same . I seem to recall streets full of bars RAMMED with tourists and locals alike . Lots and lots of tail .
May have changed since then but I remember thinking ' I must come back here to run game' .

People out on the piss until the sun comes up the next day etc.

There was also a marina area full of bars and restaurants that was a bit pricier but had good tail .

The guy that took us out was a local and drove us around in the centre of town completely pissed without a care in the world .

Fun times

Lisbon WTF! - Xen - 07-08-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 04:57 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I live in Lisbon.

In the past few years the tourist boom have made sure the city is packed all the time. Even in winter there is some movement. Lots of foreign girls come here indeed and the city is prettier at least on that account and one could also say gaming is better than ever, not that it ever was great. Portuguese women are among the hardest I've encountered and often not too hot, though this young generation seems to be much improved over their predecessors. I'm a university student in a 66% female university and I spot plenty of hotties there. [Image: wink.gif]

Still not a fan of my Portuguese ladies however. Many problems with them that go beyond the looks.... [Image: biggrin.gif]

How easy would it be for an indian to score over there in Lisbon with average height ? I'm 5ft 6.

Lisbon WTF! - LEMONed IScream - 07-08-2017

Easy? Not at all. I have NEVER seen a Portuguese girl dating an Indian. As for tourists there might be someone out there but still...

Quote: (07-08-2017 08:20 AM)Xen Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2017 04:57 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I live in Lisbon.

How easy would it be for an indian to score over there in Lisbon with average height ? I'm 5ft 6.

Lisbon WTF! - Que enspastic - 07-08-2017

I can't see the pics in this thread... where are they OP?

Lisbon WTF! - Rob_Samma - 07-21-2018

Hey guys,

Found this thread and thought I might revive it. I’m heading to Europe August 31 and was thinking about kicking things off in Lisbon. This is a great thread and got me excited. I appreciate it doesn’t have pictures perse, but I concur with much of what the OP said.

I was in Estoril (30 mins from Lisbon) and I remember thinking something similar to the OP in regards to quality and ratios. The weather was incredible and women were tanned and exotic looking, and I saw a stack of 8/9’s. It was 9 years ago and I had absolutely no game whatsoever. I was relying purely on my appearance, and even that got me nothing. Disappointing because there was so much quality, I was just such an arrogant schmuck back then. Even if I wanted to run the little game that I had, I was stuck in a cheap hotel for 5 nights with 2 other blokes in the same room (I was the best man at a wedding. My mate put me and the 2 groomsman up in a 2 star hotel with 3 single beds ?. They’re still married with 2 kids.). Anyway, I just remember thinking “fark, would love to come here again and run some game in the future”.

Anyway, this thread got me going again.

A bit about the travelers:

My cousin and I are thinking of heading there for 5 nights between aug 31 - sept 4. We’re 6’2 and 6’1 respectively, mid 30’s and Italian decent (dark, olive skin etc), we’re in good shape and are half decent looking chaps (say 7-7.5’s), but we’re by no means adonises. Have reasonable game now with me being a daygamer and him being a nightgamer.

I’m wondering if some of your seasoned folk could advise on a few things:

1. Is it generally a good time to go to Lisbon or is there a better place to go that’s not too far away in Portugal?

2. If Lisbon is in fact a go, we’ll be air BnB’ing it. Where is a good place to stay that is going to be in walking distance from bars / clubs?

3. Best area for tail 20-25 yo tail? We do mind clubs, but we’re more into bars, or clubs where you can have a conversation and some banter.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to any pearls of wisdom.

Cheers
Joe

Lisbon WTF! - Lino - 07-21-2018

Well looks like OP and I have similar tastes, this Michelle Keegan is stunning.