rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it?

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it?

Quote: (07-19-2018 01:38 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

You guys are dropping so many truth bombs I don't feel ready to process them, I need time to regurgitate it. I will let all my thoughts stabilise and see what happens.

So... You are saying that an English woman for instance will look good at 40? Hell no, anyway im not thinking that far ahead right now.

She told me today she is practically certain she is coming to visit me in winter, question is, we see each other in winter, then in summer and what's next for us?

Also yeah it's weird I had a friend from the UK who also got a rich mexican gf, it seems to be a trend I don't know why. Nah, you don't need to meet a Mexican girls parents, it's not neccesary.

Crazy thing is I have another admirer in Mexico, she's saying I love you when will you come back - so whatever happens I have a rolodex of chicks to see next time I go to Mexico, that's one reason I don't want a relationship too much, because I still have so many beautiful chicks to experience in my life - and my game and potential is huge.

Which city are you in and did you every feel unsafe going after girls out there? I'm really interested in going out to Mexico, it has good quality girls and it's a decently developed country. You said the girl you were seeing is 18, are most girls 18-20s in college in Mexico and do you feel like it's a very social circle based place? I'm interested in potentially doing a semester out in Mexico since one of the colleges out there is ranked fairly high in what I'm interested in studying. How do you think the student life would be out there?

Messages In This Thread