Roosh V Forum
I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? (/thread-69240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Mikestar - 07-17-2018

Today is my final day in Mexico. I spent it all with my Mexican gf, we have been seeing each other for over 3 weeks. I met her on tinder (red flag I know). Long story short is we both fell in love but she has a LOT more than me. She has been phenomenal, I lost my v card to her, we had the best sex in the world, her head game is extraterrestial, I met her whole family tree including chaffeur and maid, she buys me gifts and she's smart.

She is 18 and I am 19, she is my first gf and today she cried when we said goodbye, it was intense. She said she will come see me in Europe in December and I will come see her next summer. However, how realistic is it to sustain our relationship, is it possible? I want it to happen. Other things to know is that she still has a pic of her ex as her background so I don't know if she has gotten with other guys, however... Well, I have gotten with maybe 5 other chicks and banged 1 even in this 'relationship' but it was at an early stage.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - kaotic - 07-17-2018

I've read your posts and I'm pretty stoked on your progress, but I've got to give you a reality check:

You fell in love with a girl in 3 weeks?

You're 18
You lost your V card recently
She's your first "GF" - this is a very loose description.
You banged another girl
You messed around with 5 other chicks
You're in a completely different country on the other side of the world
You met her off Tinder
She has an a pic of her and her ex as phone background

Thinks of this logically, as much as the sex was great, her family is loaded, and you lost your virginity to her....

You've still only known her for 3 WEEKS.

You're a young dude, this is puppy love, this ain't love, this is infatuation.

Long distant relationships DO-NOT-WORK period.

You can't sustain a "relationship" without being physically with someone.

You can at most, keep her friendly as a pen pal and trade texts ever so often, and set up plans for her to come to you.

You also have no idea what she's doing behind your back or if she's got guys on deck, obviously she's got some hangup with her ex.

In no way shape or form should you promise her anything, or yourself for that matter.

Think of this mindset "When I'm with you I'm with you, when I'm not, I'm not"

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Mikestar - 07-17-2018

Damn. You're a seasoned player and what you are saying is all 100% correct. But it's not easy to process because what happened with this girl and with my game was so fast, it went 0 to 100 in one month, so right now yeah I feel impulsive.

I think I will just keep in contact every now and then and then if she really means it she will come to me to Europe in winter, if not no sweat. It won't be easy to 'replace' a girl like that in England so I will do my best and then when I see her again I will enjoy it again.

One of the problems with latinas is that they are the best liars and I don't know if my girl was being honest with me. She definitely is in love with me no doubt but what she is doing behind the scenes is sceptical however I think ignorance is bliss in this type of scenario, neither of us want to know.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - kaotic - 07-17-2018

Being impulsive isn't a good thing.

You have to step back my dude.

You can't put her on the pedestal so fast and you need to treat her like any other girl you're gaming.

You guys aren't really a serious thing, you're just a highly escalated infatuated fling.

Absolutely you can keep in contact with her - but you can't promise her anything.

One big thing she might pull is the guilt trip, don't fall for it. She'll try keeping to you all to herself while she's doing her own thing at home.

Keep it friendly but keep aware.

You're new to this - if you need any help post it to this thread, player's log, or PM us.

Congrats on losing your virginity in one of the best ways possible.

Keep on gaming!

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Bienvenuto - 07-17-2018

If Love is War...

Kaotic: Decorated Sergeant Major who has crawled behind enemy lines multiple times and rescued combat virgins from torture, televised beheading, anal rape etc. often improvising distracting explosions using only a piece of broken glass, enemy ammunition dumps and the harnessed light rays of the sun overhead.

Mikestar: A raw recruit who has shot himself in the face with his own gun on the first day of basic training.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 07-18-2018

She's still dating her "ex" and cheated on him with you. Pretty much the first thing people do when they break up with someone is change their phone background (if it was a picture of them with their now-ex to begin with), because they don't want to have to look at that person every time they pick up their phone. The fact that she didn't do so means with 100% certainty that they're either still dating or possibly that he bounced her but she's still madly in love with him and stalking him (possibly using you to try to make him jealous?).

Congrats on losing the v-card, but the fact that she was your first bang is clouding your judgment (which is perfectly normal, happens to a lot of guys, but if you're conscious of it then you can overcome it). At most, stay in infrequent contact and leave the door open for her to come visit you on her dime. If you can't trust yourself to do that while still banging more girls back home and not using all your travel time/money to go visit her, cut her off entirely.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - ShuaiGe - 07-18-2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 10:28 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

If Love is War...

Kaotic: Decorated Sergeant Major who has crawled behind enemy lines multiple times and rescued combat virgins from torture, televised beheading, anal rape etc. often improvising distracting explosions using only a piece of broken glass, enemy ammunition dumps and the harnessed light rays of the sun overhead.

Mikestar: A raw recruit who has shot himself in the face with his own gun on the first day of basic training.

That's funny but I think you're being too critical of him

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - kaotic - 07-18-2018

Quote: (07-18-2018 10:20 AM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  

If Love is War...

Mike reminds me alot about my self when I lost my virginity.

I was 15 and it was a summer night, I "borrowed" a relatives car to go see a girl I really liked, we hungout at her parents friends house, she gave me head on the couch while her friend was passed out on adjacent sofa.

We went into her room, got naked, but I had no idea how to thrust, finally got the gist of it, but I realized the sun was rising and my relative would obviously know the car was gone. Didn't get my nut.

Drove home, all excited I lost my virginity, and called my best buds later that day.

In my head I thought we were basically gf/bf, we were going to do so much, and we talked all the time but didnt get a chance to hangout until summer school.

I was walking out of the school gates one day and I see her holding hands with another dude - man my heart sunk, and a knot in my throat.

She was kind of taken aback also and said hi, I said hi back and moved on.

Shit ain't pretty, Mike's in a good place, he got his head on straight enough to ask this very specific forum about what he should do.

Mike will be okay in the end, especially with the foundations of game he's learned and this forum.

P.S. Soldiers don't get to shoot live rounds until about the middle of bootcamp [Image: wink.gif]

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Bienvenuto - 07-18-2018

Quote: (07-18-2018 10:44 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2018 10:20 AM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  

If Love is War...

Mike reminds me alot about my self when I lost my virginity.

I was 15 and it was a summer night, I "borrowed" a relatives car to go see a girl I really liked, we hungout at her parents friends house, she gave me head on the couch while her friend was passed out on adjacent sofa.

We went into her room, got naked, but I had no idea how to thrust, finally got the gist of it, but I realized the sun was rising and my relative would obviously know the car was gone. Didn't get my nut.

Drove home, all excited I lost my virginity, and called my best buds later that day.

In my head I thought we were basically gf/bf, we were going to do so much, and we talked all the time but didnt get a chance to hangout until summer school.

I was walking out of the school gates one day and I see her holding hands with another dude - man my heart sunk, and a knot in my throat.

She was kind of taken aback also and said hi, I said hi back and moved on.

Shit ain't pretty, Mike's in a good place, he got his head on straight enough to ask this very specific forum about what he should do.

Mike will be okay in the end, especially with the foundations of game he's learned and this forum.

P.S. Soldiers don't get to shoot live rounds until about the middle of bootcamp [Image: wink.gif]

Sorry Mike, just been waiting to use that joke for a while.

And mate - fuck twenty birds before you even start thinking about which one is a legit prospect.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - PapayaTapper - 07-18-2018

[Image: l-4195-if-you-love-someone-set-them-free.jpg]

Jokes aside. Congrats on the progress Mike. But you just got up to bat in the game. If youre wise you have years full of experiences with many muchachas before you need to consider hanging up your spikes.

Remember this. When youre 41 she'll be 40. You'll be in your prime and she'll be 40.

You ever see a 40 you woman naked ?

Well neither have I

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Mikestar - 07-18-2018

If Love is War...

This made me laugh too hard but all I am going to say is I am a young soldier and I know how to use my gun [Image: biggrin.gif] I go out on the battlefield and learn unlike some members (cough cough Dragan) . E.g. after losing my V card I got my 2nd notch 3 days after, I am not some beta who is licking this girls ass but I do love her.

Kaotic - that story is wild at 15 but I am 19 and more mature and yes of course I will be okay, I feel very good right now. I appreciate that you understand how I feel.

PT - maybe that's true but I can't worry about that. If she comes to Europe (likely) I will claim her again.

Btw I banged her so good she changed her profile picture of me and her, she keeps sending me love messages every hour, she also printed a picture of me and her and wrote a love note on the back.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - scotian - 07-19-2018

Knock her up ASAP.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Conquerer7 - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-18-2018 03:08 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: l-4195-if-you-love-someone-set-them-free.jpg]

Jokes aside. Congrats on the progress Mike. But you just got up to bat in the game. If youre wise you have years full of experiences with many muchachas before you need to consider hanging up your spikes.

Remember this. When youre 41 she'll be 40. You'll be in your prime and she'll be 40.

You ever see a 40 you woman naked ?

Well neither have I

[Image: potd.gif]

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - heavy - 07-19-2018

Sounds like you had your first great experience with a woman. It really is amazing, isn't it.

As a younger man I remember thinking, "I'm a person who, on school or work nights, likes to be in bed by at least midnight and get a good nights rest (I'm not one for lack of sleep), but somehow I'm staying up every night with this girl until all hours of the morning, and then I'm still jumping out of bed bright and early!?!?"

Any man who's fallen in 'puppy love' has been there.

To your question though...and I'll provide some points that might run a little contrary to what others have said (although I would still defer to kaotic on the overall wisdom)...

Don't red pill your feelings and desires too much. Don't read this shit and shut all that down. Feel it completely. I think that's important (at least it was for me). What does that mean pragmatically?

"She's the one" ...ok, perhaps she is the one. Let's pretend she is. That's fine, let your feelings go there, but don't do anything too stupid. Don't go buy a ring and propose (I know that's not what you were asking). Don't even think about buying a ring. Don't expect you're going to fly down there for Christmas with the family. Don't think she's going to jump through all the hoops to get a visa to move in with you. **She's not**.

You're going to going home and miss her and think about taking a trip back or her to you, message her back and forth, maybe a skype call or two (or ten), but she will move on. There are other dudes knocking on that door, and she's not going to just wait up for you. It makes no sense for her to.

We're all on this gradient:
All woman sluts, no women worth it <--------------> She's the one

Let your feelings fly wherever they want on that, but don't ever think and act at either extremes. They're equally dangerous.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - EndsExpect - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:25 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

She is 18 and I am 19, she is my first gf and today she cried when we said goodbye, it was intense. She said she will come see me in Europe in December and I will come see her next summer. However, how realistic is it to sustain our relationship, is it possible? I want it to happen. Other things to know is that she still has a pic of her ex as her background so I don't know if she has gotten with other guys, however... Well, I have gotten with maybe 5 other chicks and banged 1 even in this 'relationship' but it was at an early stage.

You need emotional distance. Going home will provide that, and this "love" feeling will fade. I'm fairly sure this isn't serious love. People always have a thing for their firsts and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that you were not her first.

I think she is using a technique called "Love Bombing" you. I've found that a lot of guys fall for that. If you pay attention to how she does it... you can use this technique on certain types of women to get them.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Hazaer - 07-19-2018

Great replies with great humor. Mikestar, long distance relationships don't usually work but there is still a chance. I know guys down under who have been dating mexican girls long term. This usually involves, like you mentioned, visiting each other over the vacation and getting to know her family soon. I think getting her family aware and keeping in touch with the guys in her family on good terms can sometimes keep her impulses in check when you are gone especially if you find that her family is quite traditional/conservative. BUT these guys prior to this have had rather good success at home and have come to be disappointed with the quality they have had, not surprising in the anglo world. So, they tend to stay committed to these mexican girls because they are aware that they can't do better than her, where they are at the moment.

I dont know if you have got to that point where you realize other options are inferior to the qualities of this particular girl. Give it a few weeks and re-evaluate what you feel about her.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Suits - 07-19-2018

It's actually worse than this.

Best case scenario:

When youre 41 she'll be 40.

That's only if you consistently continue to win at life from now till 40.

You could also enter your 4th decade out of shape, financially less than established and lacking the skills required to get pre-wall women at that age. Meanwhile, that 40 year old, post-wall woman will think she can do better than you, because you're not turning 25 year old's heads.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Noir - 07-19-2018

I fall in love with multiple women every day, until I meet a new one a few hours later.

You get used to it quickly.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - PapayaTapper - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-19-2018 09:33 AM)Suits Wrote:  

It's actually worse than this.

Best case scenario:

When youre 41 she'll be 40.

That's only if you consistently continue to win at life from now till 40.

You could also enter your 4th decade out of shape, financially less than established and lacking the skills required to get pre-wall women at that age. Meanwhile, that 40 year old, post-wall woman will think she can do better than you, because you're not turning 25 year old's heads.

Actually its even worse...she'll be a 40 you Mexican woman. Ive seen what 40 years of tortillas make a Mexican woman's ass in pants. Naked? I can only imagine

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - rotinz - 07-19-2018

What's with all these rich Mexican girls. A lot of guys have said when they've went to Mexico a girl has been down to pay for all their shit and they don't seem money hungry at all. Sounds ideal, much better then some of the gold diggers in the west.

On the subject of your oneitis if she still has a pic of her ex as her background that 100% means she isn't interested in being exclusive with you. There are hot girls in every country that you'll probably feel like you'll fall in love with, I think it's better to just have fun when your young.

I'm around the same age as you and I want to start traveling soon to. Each city/country I go to I'll have mini LTRs with girls but I won't really plan on being exclusive, I think it's more ideal and more fulfilling to have semi girlfriends instead of just a bunch of one night stands.

In Mexico is dealing with and talking to a girls family mandatory? If I'm with a girl I'd rather just spend time with her instead of her family and I feel it would be kind of awkward with them if I'm just a kind of boyfriend of hers.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Mikestar - 07-19-2018

You guys are dropping so many truth bombs I don't feel ready to process them, I need time to regurgitate it. I will let all my thoughts stabilise and see what happens.

So... You are saying that an English woman for instance will look good at 40? Hell no, anyway im not thinking that far ahead right now.

She told me today she is practically certain she is coming to visit me in winter, question is, we see each other in winter, then in summer and what's next for us?

Also yeah it's weird I had a friend from the UK who also got a rich mexican gf, it seems to be a trend I don't know why. Nah, you don't need to meet a Mexican girls parents, it's not neccesary.

Crazy thing is I have another admirer in Mexico, she's saying I love you when will you come back - so whatever happens I have a rolodex of chicks to see next time I go to Mexico, that's one reason I don't want a relationship too much, because I still have so many beautiful chicks to experience in my life - and my game and potential is huge.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - rotinz - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-19-2018 01:38 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

You guys are dropping so many truth bombs I don't feel ready to process them, I need time to regurgitate it. I will let all my thoughts stabilise and see what happens.

So... You are saying that an English woman for instance will look good at 40? Hell no, anyway im not thinking that far ahead right now.

She told me today she is practically certain she is coming to visit me in winter, question is, we see each other in winter, then in summer and what's next for us?

Also yeah it's weird I had a friend from the UK who also got a rich mexican gf, it seems to be a trend I don't know why. Nah, you don't need to meet a Mexican girls parents, it's not neccesary.

Crazy thing is I have another admirer in Mexico, she's saying I love you when will you come back - so whatever happens I have a rolodex of chicks to see next time I go to Mexico, that's one reason I don't want a relationship too much, because I still have so many beautiful chicks to experience in my life - and my game and potential is huge.

Which city are you in and did you every feel unsafe going after girls out there? I'm really interested in going out to Mexico, it has good quality girls and it's a decently developed country. You said the girl you were seeing is 18, are most girls 18-20s in college in Mexico and do you feel like it's a very social circle based place? I'm interested in potentially doing a semester out in Mexico since one of the colleges out there is ranked fairly high in what I'm interested in studying. How do you think the student life would be out there?

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:25 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Other things to know is that she still has a pic of her ex as her background

Uh-oh. That alone is such a giant red flag that even if it wasn't a LTR, you weren't infatuated, you were older and she was still the same age, you were both talking about settling down... it would still blow out all the positive things out of the water. It means there's something seriously wrong with her, and her changing it after meeting you does little to dampen that.

The girl I lost virginity with was that "oh I can't get over my ex" type, and trust me when I tell you that it ended horribly. Be really careful. You have much, much better things to do with your life than indulge someone's alpha widow vibes.

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - Mikestar - 07-19-2018

I know Handsome Creepy Eel.. Should I confront her about it or leave it?

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it? - kaotic - 07-19-2018

Leave it alone, it's not worth getting into a petty argument about. It makes you look weak and insecure

You aren't this chick's boyfriend.

YOU'RE the prize, not her, she's the one chasing you and wants to see you in your country.

Leave it as is.