rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it?

I fell in love abroad, sustain it or forget it?

Today is my final day in Mexico. I spent it all with my Mexican gf, we have been seeing each other for over 3 weeks. I met her on tinder (red flag I know). Long story short is we both fell in love but she has a LOT more than me. She has been phenomenal, I lost my v card to her, we had the best sex in the world, her head game is extraterrestial, I met her whole family tree including chaffeur and maid, she buys me gifts and she's smart.

She is 18 and I am 19, she is my first gf and today she cried when we said goodbye, it was intense. She said she will come see me in Europe in December and I will come see her next summer. However, how realistic is it to sustain our relationship, is it possible? I want it to happen. Other things to know is that she still has a pic of her ex as her background so I don't know if she has gotten with other guys, however... Well, I have gotten with maybe 5 other chicks and banged 1 even in this 'relationship' but it was at an early stage.

Messages In This Thread