rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jordan Peterson and the carnivore diet

Jordan Peterson and the carnivore diet

Some of the posts in this thread are baffling. Guys you are aware that men are omnivores correct? All this Carnivore stuff sounds like male hamster versions of the Atkins diet. Hannibal's post should be a warning. Atkins died of a heart disease or heart attack right? Jack La Lanne lived to 96 and ran on clean fuel. He wasn't a vegetarian either. Ate fish and other cleaner meat.

One of the benefits men can have on such a varied diet allows us to be apex predators at the top of the food chain like Brown/Grizzly Bears. They are omnivores too. If almost all the deer in the forest had a stroke and died, they won't starve. Pandas on the other hand, if the Chinese cut down most of the bamboo, they would starve to death very quickly.

If you think certain cultures eating only or mostly meat are eating the same things you eat, such as grain fed cows full of arthritis, cortisol, adrenaline, hormones, and other assorted chemical cocktails, you are fooling yourselves badly. The difference in chickens running around my wife's hometown and the ones back home in the US, might as well be a different species. Their's are skinny as fuck, tougher, they run wild and eat crickets, and have a much different flavor. Sometimes I want a huge juicy chicken breast in China, but when I think about the water and phosphates they stuff into these caged up chickens, along with injections, I snap out of my pout.

You guys are not eating ostrich. You are not eating venison. You are not eating seal meat. You probably are eating farm raised salmon, instead of wild caught, which is a god damned joke. You are eating heavily produced beef and chicken/eggs, thinking you are doing something good when you are not. How are you going to stay regular? Human stomachs cannot push shit out like a Siberian Tiger! You need fibrous materials to keep your colon from getting too dirty begging for cancer. Even dogs sometimes have to eat grass to help themselves out in that department. For you atheist types out there, you think your evolutionary progress is the same as a dog's?

Even Atkins diet knuckleheads back in the day had enough good sense to use to keep a can of Benefiber to sprinkle on their food. What are you guys doing? Shitting cinderblocks out your asses? Or poorly digested slop ignoring your absorption issues? Show some blood work if you are so certain of yourselves. What are your energy levels like? You could not do anything stenuous like this for too long. Once your body is chronically fatigue because it chews on your fat stores for carb like energy, what else is left? Why can't you guys be sensible and eat carbs responsibly? Fork control?

Get off the hamster wheel fellas.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread