rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi, Kenya [Datasheet]

Nairobi, Kenya [Datasheet]

I feel that no game advice is needed for Kenya as the girls are ridiculously easy. Where else in the world can you bang two Seventh-Day Adventists in one day? In one venue the girl I was with actually made us change our location because the other girls were circling me like vultures.

But I do have issues with the place: The girls are not that hot, on average. Too many horsefaces, fatties and girls with no style, and they drink too much. The vibe is not great, there is a lot of crime and animosity, people just don't seem that friendly unless they are working an angle. Although the girls I met didn't mention money in the context of having sex, I have gotten some weird requests later on (long after leaving the country). Retarded stories of somebody stealing all her possessions and emptying her savings account, followed a week later by her mom having a medical emergency when I wasn't moved to send her anything after the first story, etc. Fake and manipulative girls, even worse than what the red pill makes us expect from women. I have seen some shitty behavior by the Kenyan girls in Europe, too, and would not recommend for anything other than pump and dump. All they really have going for them are giant asses.

I'm sure there are exceptions, hopefully HCE's wife is one of them.

Messages In This Thread