rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can we end forum beef?

How can we end forum beef?

Some of us older guys have already started to have a mid-life crisis. I won't call anyone out here, but you all know who you are. I had one last year. Well I still might be in it, but last year I was seriously trippin. I wonder when Archie is going to have one. He does not seem to have changed much at all. [Image: lol.gif] I even wonder if Roosh is having one.

We are all growing up with each other so in some ways, we have to put up with each other flipping out every now and then.

Maybe we should make a master thread in the Private subforum lounge thread for Existential/Mid-Life Crisis, so if anyone needs to talk out loud about something that sounds a bit nutty, they can have a safe space to do it in and not get skewered publicly. At least it can be a place to redirect the meltdowns in the Trump thread by various senior members.

Just a thought.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread