rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will the 2018 FIFA World Cup spoil Russian women?

Will the 2018 FIFA World Cup spoil Russian women?

I've always got on best with the girls in Ukraine who have had some exposure to the West, be it working overseas, or holidaying. I can assimilate with them easier, they have something to talk about, unlike many Ukrainian girls

Many of them return to Ukraine depressed with the travel bug, and make plans to return to wherever they were, they will do anything to get back the life they had in Europe for example. They see me as a solution to their problems because I work remotely, and can move them to my country, take them on holidays around the world.

Also, after being chased by many Western men their standards for men are higher, the bar has been set and they can't go back to being with fat ugly Ukrainian guys, they know that the fat Ukrainian guy will not take her to another country to live, she will just be his domestic slave and they will both just get fat together in Ukraine

Messages In This Thread