rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will the 2018 FIFA World Cup spoil Russian women?

Will the 2018 FIFA World Cup spoil Russian women?

Quote: (06-21-2018 09:22 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2018 07:23 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2018 06:59 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

talking about russians womens in world cup .. funny video

https://www.facebook.com/RACEMM/videos/1...387986429/

Why do you need to circle the women in groups everywhere? It's the same in swimming pools in Germany and in clubs - also it's an identical behavior during Taharrush gamea procedure. Do you do it with good Muslim women too in your countries whenever 3 girls stand around somewhere?

Yeah - it's "friendly" seemingly, but not really as a multitude of men are suddenly encircling strange women.

I certainly would not feel comfortable having my girl or sister by encircled like that - knowing full well how those things escalate all across the world.

Even Game wise it's asinine as we know that you don't even approach one woman as two blokes - let alone a group of men.

Did you hear about Alcohol ? and I don't think those guys are into those womens , they are just having fun

I wont talk about relgion and muslim , Tunisia is known to be the least Muslim country between all Muslim. Everyone drinks , and Womens in Tunisia are open to sex.

I think you are trolling here, seriously.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread