rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal

Quote: (06-20-2018 02:38 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2015 03:05 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I like Animals as Leaders, but I think that the project sometimes tries for too much and falls a little flat. Tosin is quite the guitarist, though. He will probably be one of the greatest guitarists out there if he manages to avoid the usual pitfalls that kill virtuosos: shitty management, lazy record labels, debt, drugs, alcohol or divorce rape.

I have a friend who is close with some people in that circle, so I often hear a lot of the metal gossip. Ha. Not much dirt on Tosin that strikes me particularly believable. Apparently, he has a big ego, but I don't see that as much of a character fault. I'm not paying him to be nice to me. I just want him to shred like an animal.

I can confirm Tosin is a dueche. Met him at the NAMM show around 2011 or 2012. This was before their second album came out.

I was walking and saw him and Javier the (bassist?) other guy in the band and said "Hey animals! big fan!" Tosin wouldn't even turn around to see who I was. Javier did turn around and shake my hand and apologized for Tosin being a fag.

I stopped listening around that time because

-The second album sucked
-Tosin is an unlikeable cunt

Honestly even their first album, despite having some good tunes, found me skipping large passages of their songs to get to the parts I liked. Soraya was a good song, so was On Impulse. But i got over that wankery style prog shit long ago.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Geniuses tend to be douchebags. Still funny story though. If I saw him at a grocery store I don't think I would have even said hello to him and I am a huge fan with two albums.

Speaking of Michael Jordan, Victor Wooten has a don't touch me vibe too. I would maybe wave and nod at him if I saw him somewhere, nothing else.

Now if I saw Thomas Erak or Tim the bassist at the store, it would take everything in me to not jump on his back and hug the hell out of him. Even if he got pissed off, I still would not care. I love him too much to care.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread