rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How bad the average guys game is

How bad the average guys game is

Wow G this is the first thread of comments from you I strongly disagree with. Sure there is no soul/charisma/heart in the majority of people in the younger generation. Particularly mine which lacks large amounts of self confidence and has an obsession with comparing themselves to one another and resulted in a. "famous for being famous" generation ie: Paris hilton.

I would wager the majority of guys you roll with now are also players/different but think of the flip side of the other 95% in ur generation stuck in thankless soulless jobs or marriages.

In terms of the average man, it's all numbers. More of the younger generation that have no drive/passion but I would guess the sheer percentage is the same. So competition will continue to favor smaller percentages of men over time screwing over 90% of men who will inevitably try to rig a system to favor them only to create even stronger players. I would guess in the next 10 years there will be someone who will absolutely trash the tupac and biggie generation.

Messages In This Thread