rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How bad the average guys game is

How bad the average guys game is

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:25 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

after fucking up endless conversations by assuming women have functioning curiosity or logic, here's my take:

bad: work, school, politics, religion (unless it's some spacy shit like Eck), any serious intellectual endeavor like inventing, science, serious talk about art.

good: travel, movies, what's fun for them, their animals.

in EE you can get a take on how upwardly mobile and entitled they are by whether they casually mention
wanting to move to a Western (German, Austrian) city. More interesting types want to see someplace really cool and scenic
like Norway.

Unless they have some in-demand skill like heavy investment banking or something, they really have no legal right to
move to West unless they climb the marriage ladder. But if they seem oblivious to that they may have "a boyfriend" in the West inflating their expectations or leading them on, or they might just be plain dumb, like an Murkan ghetto kid who wants to be a pro ball player and is 5"8"

Women are so dumb they can't think beyond basic sense gratification; so only subjects that are one step away from their senses are appealing--thus travel, movies, clothes...

What are permissible subjects that they are capable of understanding:
pets, travel, (see the pretty castle, forest, lake), clothes, ummmmmm, far out theories like astrology,
mysticism-- anything that is sense-oriented and doesn't take intellectual rigor. They can have pseudo-intellectual discussions about art, but it really is more see-the-pretty-picture stuff.

Edit: I've just thought of the fact they really like movies because there is a lot of social interactions which interests them in movies, also sense distraction for their teeny brains.
Also, discussing movies gives you an excuse to invite them over your place. Movies fit chickmind better than other arts because it is high-stim, low logic required.

I really want to get over my frustration about how dumb women are. I mean, I loved my dog, but I didn't expect him to debate fiscal policy. Women are basically children, and the ones that try to act like grown ups are abrasive and angry, so it's not something to wish for.

Wow bro, why so negative. I mean, I'm the first one to say "bitch you're dumb" when a bitch is dumb, but I've also had some cool ass, ride or die chicks that have really proved themselves to me. Chicks that have given me money when times were hard, fucked me and wore the nasty stuff I want them to wear when their stupid fucking friends are telling them not to do that, exes who have winged with me or set me up with their friends who also wanted some dick, etc etc etc. I've got a special place in my heart that opens right up when I meet a down ass chick. All chicks like stupid shit sometimes but that cancels out when you factor in how cool they can be at other times. I wouldn't call them dumb. They're just complicated.

I think you're meeting the wrong chicks (American).

Messages In This Thread