rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short Sayings in Foreign Languages

Short Sayings in Foreign Languages

Quote: (05-23-2018 09:30 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

One thing I’ve noticed that helps me throughout my travels is learning a short saying in the language of the girl you are going for. It’s a little hack that gets you in the door and the girl laughing early. For example, the ones I use commonly are the following, disregard spelling, this is how they are pronounced:

Dutch:
Hey lekkerding (hey sexy.. P.S. Noke-in in da coke-in (sex in the kitchen) is way overused, this is way more effect)

Estonian:
Turvee soola, sex ah moola (health for you, sex for me)

Swiss:
To beesh mega hoopsh (you are pretty)

Swedish:
Du har vackra Aragon (you have pretty eyes)

————————

Anybody have anything like this they have found effective? At a minimum I like to know cheers in most languages, but I find sayings like the above really helpful.

These are good. I agree these short phrases help spice up a conversation and make things more flirty beyond the "where are you from" and "what are you doing here" questions that one always gets. (The answer to the second one is "to find a Dutch girlfriend".)

What's the Estonian one supposed to mean?

Also Swiss isn't a language. Looks like German.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread