rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with a jehovah witness?

How do you deal with a jehovah witness?

Quote: (12-12-2017 06:24 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2017 06:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

My best friend used to be a Jehovah's Witness - it fucked him up with various complexes and anxieties for life. They have all the downsides of a cult, with none of the benefits of a closed traditional society like Mormons or Amish - their girls that I've met were some of the biggest attention whores that you could imagine.

One of my best friends growing up was Jehova's Witness, and I used to try to bang his sister, who was roughly my age. She knew exactly how hot she was and she tortured me with it. His older sister did the same shit. She would dress down at sleepovers and let her tits hang out of her shirt, no panties with baggy shorts letting me get beaver shots. She'd shower and "accidentally" leave the door open while masturbating and I'd watch. So yeah. Total attention whores.

[Image: whmon.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread