rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Quote: (04-02-2018 10:44 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2018 03:36 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

Missionary is totally useless, unless you have the generally misguided desire to express affection to your partner, because the penis doesn’t thrusts toward the anterior vaginal wall (aka G spot) and that is a major drawback for vaginal women - and it’s not a very convenient position to stimulate the clit either. Fails on both accounts. Also, I dislike missionary because, like the Chinese say, ‘when you’re on the mountain you can’t see the mountain’.

Is it beta when I fuck my girl missionary with a hand on her throat, kiss her, look her in the eye and tell her she's mine and feel her pussy instantly contract?

Women get off on emotion. Learn how to handle that and you will have plenty of repeat business.

Quote: (04-02-2018 10:51 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

It’s true that women’s appreciation of sex is very inelastic to what you actually do. But if you go that way then there’s no point discussing positions (which was the point of this thread). I contend that missionary is a sub optimal position in almost every respect.

This is how I know Montrose clearly has no stroke game at all.

Learn how to use pillows.

Unless they have huge ultra soft ones and only one at their place, there is no excuse. If you are doing it at your own place, you should have some firm pillows that you can stack (adjust) depending upon their body shape/weight/etc.

You guys wanna know a nasty secret?

Wanna know one of the reasons why some dudes love fucking fat and obese women?

It is because all that gut they have adds leverage a skinny bitch does not have forcing your dick to bend to a particular curvature, creating a natural "stroke" motion inside that pussy. A fat chick can lay flat on her stomach and be the right height for some guys. Nasty huh?

Now neither the dude or that bitch is aware of why it feels so damn good, but it nevertheless helps to solidify the hamster mindset of why they are with each other.

What does this have to do with Montrose? Everything because he is not utilizing tools to create the same sensation. You think beds were designed for fucking? No, they were designed for sleeping on.

Skinny/normal sized woman laying on a bed flat on her back, in a linear direction, at a near perfect 180 degree angle.

OK

So unless someone has decent core strength (her or you), nobody is going to get a good nut.

Slide a pillow under either her butt, her lower back, her upper back, or longways across from her back to her head. (again variations depend on height, etc. you might need two pillows)

Learn how to scoop.

Cup her shoulders with your hands, put your thighs in a V shape and let her legs rest on them, until your stroking makes her wrap them around because she is going crazy.

Once you start hitting those walls in angles you were not hitting before, you will realize that leverage is king. Not only in Jiu Jitsu, but also in fucking. If you have a 7+ inch dick, a curved dick, or some other feature that I'm sure none of us need to know about, you might even be able to stroke not only across her gspot, but you can be tapping the cervix at the same time, using your bodyweight as added pressure to enhance the intensity.

Like Roberto said above, You will get repeat business.

Once you become a pro, you might be able to even do some of this without pillows.

Every decent player needs a solid missionary stroke, a good doggy style stroke game, and that position where you lay across her back that does not have a name

Found a picture from a PUA site no less...

[Image: 03-raised-lazy-grind-sex-position-1.jpg]

Notice how that pillow raises her profile? With missionary make a wedge she can lay on.

Shit you can even buy a killer wedge online, if you really want to experiment exploring those sweet walls.

[Image: 71aaIsfGTuL._SL1500_.jpg]

[Image: 105017147635340p?hei=2000&wid=2000&qlt=50,1]

Anyway, you need to learn tools and how to utilize leverage to elevate that stroke game to the next level.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread