rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Birth Control Pill

Male Birth Control Pill

Quote: (03-09-2012 08:20 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 04:45 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 04:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You can just use a hot tub regularly. It decreases male fertility.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/64481.php

As far as her claiming it's your kid ...If you have any doubt take her to court right after it's born and ask for a paternity test. It's your right to do so. Fucked up part is...if it's not yours and you claim paternity by signing the birth certificate, the court doesn't care. You're stuck paying. I've been in family court tons of time. I've seen it happen to guys.

Exactly! Most guys dont. Most guys are saps. They'll sign the certificate out right, assume they're unlucky. The skank laughs to the bank

That's to exactly how it works, this happened to me. I was pretty fucking dumb, but I was quite younger at the time. A girl I was briefly dating (and broke up) called me about a month later after I've seen her last that she is pregnant. We got back together, baby was born, I signed the birth certificate and we got married quickly since I was on an internship visa and would have to go back. We were together for 5 years raising the kid. At one point I found out there was somebody else in the picture, got DNA test which proved I'm not the father, got lawyer, divorced and got off the hook. Last time I heard she got the other candidate tested and is getting money from him. I never paid a dime of child support after we separated and divorced on favorable terms.
But I was scared as fuck when all went down since I heard about those cases, maybe it depends on state. But I was ready to move back to Europe if I had to pay, that's for sure....

Wow, the law actually came out on your side. That's great to hear.

GMAC -

Fuck yes RISUG. Two to five years. I'll fly to India for that shit, no problem.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread