rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a race, religion, nation or political structure be inclusive AND survivable?

Can a race, religion, nation or political structure be inclusive AND survivable?

Quote: (01-30-2018 07:09 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:52 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2018 05:30 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

I don’t think the problem in the West is the diversity per se. I think a society can be inclusive and successful, if the following conditions are met:

- laws must be strictly enforced. You can’t have special licence to certain groups or minorities to flout the law
- no political correctness or affirmative action because not only it is socially sub-optimal, it also alienates groups which are not protected
- not perverted incentives subsidizing unemployment or irresponsible families
- economic opportunities for all and limited social inequality

Whether these conditions can be met I don’t know

What do you think of the Singapore example? Does it adequately fulfill all those conditions?

It does work there. But they have an authoritarian government and a stable ethnic mix with a clear majority (Chinese). Impossible to replicate in a western democracy/republic.

A "Great King" is better than democracy, but "Great Kings" - like the founder of Singapore - are rare. You'll have 5 mediocre kinds and 2 complete shitheads for every great king you have, and that's the true price of authoritorianism. Rome was essentially built on the backs of the "4 Great Emperors"...Rome was lucky enough to have 4 great, long reigning leaders in a row and it gave them an insurmountable advantage for a thousand years. But the odds caught up with them, and they had a bunch of Caligulas and Neros too.

Messages In This Thread