rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied

Quote: (03-17-2018 04:25 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Non-White forum members have to cut white guys some slack. The entire Western and White cultures are under constant attack.

Also the sane "ethno-model" promoted by many reasonable White advocates (many RVF members among them) does not mean some kind of 100% Aryan-White race state created by mass deportation, genocide and DNA tests.

It just means some kind of sane immigration policies that include race and culture as deciding factors. Some countries in the world have even put in place a desired ethnic mix that should not deviate too much. Sane policies should just make sure that the parent culture and race does not become a minority in their own home country. London for example now is no longer a British city since the majority of Londoners are non-White and see Britain as little more than a passport.

So yeah - this is not to be viewed as any attack. I personally don't even see race when I meet a guy. This sounds cliche here, but I honestly don't. My main issue is with mass-policies and not individual men - and certainly not men I agree with most things in life on.

As your boy Icarus would say "is there some global brotherhood that I don't know about now"?

I don't cut any slack for people who are racist and ignorant.

The more you guys complain and whine, is the more I laugh. Some of you need to put your laptop down and go get some ass.

This thread is about a Chinese guy that went to another country and "worked" his ass of and married a young in her prime sexy Ukrainian girl.

The thread isn't about London, Blacks, Muslims, Trump, Leftist, Right wing, SJWs or Liberals.

Yes, the world is changing but who is making these changes.

Now as for white women, well that is a thread in itself.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread