rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied

Quote: (03-15-2018 12:51 PM)GoingTheDistance Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2018 12:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2018 12:25 PM)GoingTheDistance Wrote:  

If they're discussed on Roosh's websites, they will probably be discussed on here too no matter if posters like Cobra want to patrol the forum for wrongspeak or not.

Big difference between wrong speak and white soy boys crying about muh womyn's being taken away by other races.

If you're going to use terms like mud shark and slant eyes in your posts because of your insecurities and lack of game - then yeah you're just a WRT who spends too much time on forums on not in real life. (This is not a descriptor of you, I'm explaining the difference and what Cobra is calling out)

If you're to discus how your race is going to outpopulated by other races, that's fine, we're adult men, we can have this discussion (yes it might be hotly debated but still valid)

Look I get the whole tribalism, ethnocentric, worries some may have, I'm not even white and I get that.

But you're absolutely right if Roosh talks about it on his website then it's fine to talk about on the forum. (I don't think Cobra disagrees with this).

Well said. I agree. I guess I interpreted what Cobra said in the wrong way, but you explained it to me very clearly just now Kaotic. I guess that's one thing about the internet, it's pretty easy to take somebody the wrong way. Conversations usually go a lot differently in real life.

Sorry for that comment Cobra, I was wrong.

No offense taken. I also have absolutely no problem with ethnocentrism, especially from white people. There are many I hang out with locally on the forum who are great guys that I hope preserve their culture. I mean, for fucks sakes, people think I'm practically white since I have picked up a lot of mannerisms from white culture myself. That cannot be refuted.

As I said, and kaotic clarified impeccably, I care more about men that want to improve themselves and game rather than those that want to bitch on an internet forum regarding how another race is taking their women. Race trolls of any race fit into this. Unfortunately we just have a hard time separating white ethnocentrism from straight up race trolling degeneracy on the forum, while it's easy for us to apply to any other race. The heated political environment and the extreme leftist agenda in today's atmosphere combined with the openness of right wing outlets such as ours, gives rise to this. In this atmosphere, a little race trolling can just hide in the corner until it feeds off of scraps and becomes stronger, in our case through rep points as an example.

This is why I will always be a staunch supporter of the founding concepts of this forum : game and meet ups. I don't think there are too many forum members I have met who would every subscribe to false ethnocentrism. Rather these were guys that wanted to meet and learn together. So, we can say all we want that the forum is just an outlet and not a foundation, but for people like me that came from nothing, the forum means something larger than just a place to write thoughts and check likes. I have made lasting relationships and meaningful progress because of this forum and I will always be respectful and protective of it. For one, I always believed in meeting people and giving them a rep if they were cool enough. If we don't do that in some instances, it's okay, but if a significant amount of our posters come from unvetted keyboard warrior backgrounds, we could have a major issue where we lose such a great outlet.

We don't need to give leftist media outlets a reason to scream muh racism on us and put more pressure on us or shut us down.

Messages In This Thread