rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best day game recording techniques and equipment?

Best day game recording techniques and equipment?

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:44 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Therefore it is most likely my street game which is the problem combined with the fact I only approach 7s and above (tinder is for the 6+ range imo). The only reason I am torturing myself with cold approach is the opportunity to get a quality of girl I can't get from online.

I recently realized that if you're only approaching 7s or 8s on the street, don't expect great conversions.

These girls are:

a) more likely to have a boyfriend
b) more likely to meet guys just in their social circle

While I've occasionally gotten a date from the 8s I meet on the street, and I've been street approaching for years, the majority of them will not give me their number, or give me a number and not meet for a date. Perhaps NYC is different, but outside of there, good luck.

The hottest girls the 7s and 8s I've taken on dates are those I've met at parties that I've been invited to. It might sound weird, but you have to be really friendly to total strangers, guys and girls, and couples, and married people.

I think the hottest girl I ever took on a date (this was when my 1st date game was not calibrated) was an artist who I met at an art party.

One Saturday in the summer, many years ago, I was headed to the bus stop to catch the bus downtown (this was before Uber Pool).

When I arrived to the bus stop at around 8 pm, there was one other couple there, maybe in their early to mid 30s. I got to chatting with them, I think they recently got married. They were both very friendly and we took the bus together to the central neighborhood. We got out at the same stop and I was giving them recommendations for which bars to go. The guy (a lawyer) was very friendly and told me him and his wife were having an art party in two weekends time at their house. They're inviting artists into their home to showcase their work, if I'd like to come. I told him that sounds awesome. I went two weeks later.

While most of the crowd was older (30s and 40s), there were quite a few hot girls who were friends with the one sexy artist, who was maybe 23 or 24. She was like half Colombian-half European, but grew up in the States, and just smoking. I ended up getting her number (somehow) and we met for a date the following week.

Eventually someone: a roommate, a random person you meet on the bus, a nice couple you have a chat with, will invite you to some party at someone's house or at an event space, and there will be hot girls there. This is the most likely way you're going to bang an 8, all else equal.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread