rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The slow death of California

The slow death of California

Quote: (02-22-2018 03:33 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2018 03:03 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

As for Trump, he stuck it to blue states like California with the tax bill, meaning that property taxes in excess of $10k per year are no longer countable for a tax deduction. Works great to stick it to liberals in blue states that have overinflated real estate, but more than a few conservatives can been caught up by the new law. Still, a net benefit in the grand scheme of things. California is ground zero for illegal invaders into other states, so anything that hastens the collapse is probably for the best in the end. The only way out is if Trump started arresting the criminals running this state and charging them with treason. I love the man, but am not sure he's willing to go far enough. More than a few of California's "leaders" should be strung up by a rope. They aren't loyal to the Constitution, they are loyal to their embezzling and cheating ways, and the illegals and anyone else who keeps them in power. Prison would be too good for these scum.

That's for "primary residence" not investment property. Dont ever think that anyone in government will ever "stick it" to their own, much less himself. Even Trump. There's always a loophole. They just get hidden better and better

We're talking about averages here. The average person is having a harder time than ever trying to live in this state. Trump or anyone else can afford to hire an army full of lawyers and accounts to reduce their tax bill. The middle-class Californian can not, and those are the ones that once you reach a critical mass exodus, things will really accelerate. How much can the average person really take before they pack up and move elsewhere? I have half a dozen friends right now looking at other states. They are upper-middle class people and middle-class who will take many tax dollars with them. That's my point. I foresee further tax revenue leaving in the form of citizens who have breaking points.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread