rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-18-2018 04:13 AM)xai Wrote:  

My perceptions? you're the one putting them on a pedestal. I'm viewing them as just another girl. You're doomed to failure once you start putting females on any kind of pedestal.

You guys got butt hurt over the guys comment above. You think ripping on Asians is alright but Ukrainian girls are on some kind of higher tier. At the same time you're wondering why you're having issues with Ukrainian girls. You can't lead when you're intimidated by the girl.

When you blow your tax return on a two week trip and offer to take some girl to the park you're going to be wondering why she blew you off.

Guess you need to work on your game more
You say you want to find something long term and then go on to lead us down a rabbit hole where you just want a bang but Ukraine isn't Asia and girls aren't Asia easy, especially in Kyiv (worst, most expensive capital and a dump but still beautiful women!).

While I don't think any of us are putting them on a pedestal, we're also not going into something gung-ho expecting the women to fall at our feet, that doesn't work much in the FSU, it still kind of does in the smaller Russian cities but you need a very good working knowledge of Russian for that.

Ukrainians are on a higher tier than Asians but then it comes down to personal taste, I don't find Asians attractive but I do find Ukrainians attractive and thus, higher tier but it's down to personal preference.

Why do you keep prattling on about a walk through the park as if it's a bad thing? You can take the girl out for dinner but you can also do walks in parks, museum visits, art galleries etc, they do respond well to that you know, especially if you're looking for LTR but it appears you're not so what's the point for you?

Messages In This Thread