rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Invited a girl over for dinner only problem I don't know what to make...

Invited a girl over for dinner only problem I don't know what to make...

Quote: (02-16-2018 12:49 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The worst part about this is she was telling me how she got fucked in a tunnel, church and so on.

I'm sitting here like, this fucking girl gets fucked in a church and you couldn't bang her
when she drove 40 minutes to your place...

Ok. The key is here.

The moment she started to tell you all of that stuff you should have shut her down immediately.

I know we all as men have some morbid curiosity about hearing these stories, and some girls know that.

You should have said "Listen honey, I just talk about sex with someone I had already sex with", "I don't like to talk about sex, i'd rather do it", "actions speak more than words, so please take off your pants", "If I tell you my stories you will never look at me the same way, so in the same way, I don't want to hear that"... something along these lines.

Next time, even if you feel the slightest curiosity, remember Lot from the Bible and how he did not turned his back while Sodoma was burning, and his wife became a stone after disobeying God commands.

Gold advice. It's possible that her telling you these stories activated her anti-slut defense mechanism. So she is a chaste girl now who only accepts wining & dining...

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread