rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 2018 Winter Olympics Thread

The 2018 Winter Olympics Thread

One more post to go back on topic, I was watching yesterday and saw Bode Miller (who I grew up watching in the Olympics) commentating on the skiing events. In the middle of it, the announcer sets up Bode to conduct an apology on air because he commented that one woman's career in skiing wasn't going as good after she got married.

I didn't hear when he said it originally, but I felt like he just meant it as a joke. Higher ups probably got complaints from women on social media because the official reason for the on air apology for the joke was that he didn't mean to offend love on Valentine's Day.

Obviously, I shook my head in shock from that whole sequence. It was very cringeworthy and disappointing because at one point, Bode did represent the rural masculine athlete well for America. Really, I think they didn't want any reference even as a joke of women's careers falling off after they enter married life.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread