rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Im waiting at Nishinomiya train station for this mystery j-girl to arrive, "T".
7pm and i can hear her train arrive. I have NO idea what to expect cause her pic
is blurred. It was one of the more nerve racking meetups ive experienced.
All I knew was 1. she spoke eng. 2. She was 26 3. She wasnt fat.

Well im sitting on the bench blastin rap to get my nerves solid and I get a tap on the shoulder.
She was a solid 9. She had a typical j-girl body but her face was a 9 in my book.
Medium height, Long wavy black har, large eyes, really nice lips. She wore a sleek black dress with heels.

Our eyes meet, and she just starts laughing. I look at her and ask her if i'm really that ugly.
She says no and that shes relieved, whatever that means...
She tells me Im her first tinder date and she really didnt know what to expect.

Anyway, we walk to a spanish bar and we talk for a good 3+ hours. She lived near my hometown
in California, she went to the same Uni as I, and we both love Bali. We had a lot in common.
The night turned into an official "date" rather than a "get drunk & bang."
She was nice gal and it was a nice evening.
We both parted ways and agreeded we need to meet again soon. I think I'll set somethin up after Bangkok.

After this date, I really felt as though many of the j-girls on Tinder are super open minded compared to the rest of the population. I dont receommend trying to speak Japanese to these girls. Just go with English and if they cant speak, forget about em. Your not going to have a good time anyway.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread