rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Japan:
- ”T" date tomorrow. I got a bar, will see what happens. She texting me 3-4 times a day now.
Hope shes a beauty. Her personality looks good.
- "Yuki" told me weekdays are best for her. Im going to Bangkok next week, so we will set something up
the following week. Looks good.
- Met another girl on here. Her name is also Yuki, we will call her "Yuki2". Our convo stopped for a few days, and I just thought fuck it, it says she like ham and wine on her bio, so I'll just ask her straight up if she wants to get some ham and wine. Well.. to my suprise, she said Sure. Ill set something up after Bangkok. "Yuki2" lived in the US for 8 years, LA. Id say 7/10 but she got a nice bod.

Bangkok: The 3 girls
- Well.. 1 one of the 3 was a ladyboy. But she was def. the hottest. Told her thx for her honesty and said good bye.
- The other ghosted.
- The third girl, we will call her "Tan". I didnt know what to say so i straight up said " your gorgeous, sup" I know lame.. but she replied and we convoing. Problem is she started tinder yesterday. She seems a bit skiddish. I message her a bit and see what happens.

I`m getting about 10 matches / day for Thailand.
But I really dont know what im doing... harder than i thought.

Ill go more into detail of my encounters and dates as they progress. Hopefully its entertaining.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread