rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game at fabric stores, yoga studios, and other hot spots

Day game at fabric stores, yoga studios, and other hot spots

Personally I hate yoga classes. Tried twice, in different places to loosen up muscles, but had to find something else instead. Maybe it's partially because I'm not yet in top shape visually (but neither a slob, long time MA, lifting for half of a year) but I felt really bad there. If you are lone man among women, you may feel like a:

a) rooster in henhouse
b) creep sneaking into ladies' changing room

And in yoga classes I definitely was feeling like a creep. I suppose being in top shape and having great yoga skills could change that. And guys there have an ultimate beta vibe to them. Entering a changing room for yoga and for martial arts is like day and night.

On the other hand there are classes, where you can both meet many girls and learn something useful: language classes. If you enroll for a french course, you possibly will be only man in there. Spanish should be similiar (maybe not in US). In my experience, this was much better choice, vibe was definitely closer to a).

Messages In This Thread