rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

So, 2018 has begun, and im back in the game. Used to hit other forums quite a bit. New here, nice to meet yall.

I know many of you are interested in asian chicks, esp. the Japanese ones. Ill share my experience, and continue to update this thread. This is cool cause im just starting out again. Took a year long break.

Japan can be tricky. Social norms are out of the ordinary.
Talkin to friends, I have come to the conclusion that many of you have the impression that Tinder is a bit dead in Japan. Shy girls, dont speak english, dont understand the jokes, etc.

Well, I tried it out a few days ago and here are my results:

OP Stats:
Looks: 7/10
Height: 6ft
Age 26

Target: 20-35 single women
Goal: FB or ONS

Results: Total Swipes: 200 (50 per day)

20 matches + 1bot (10% match rate)
Total Convos - 13 (7 no response)
Convos with substance - 6 (5 Japanese, 1 mixed)
High possibility of meeting - 3

Of the "High possibility of meeting catagory" ... (3)

No 1. initiatied Convo, super flirty, sexy as hell speaks eng. perfect. 27 yrs old 9/10

No 2. is the mixed girl. After a few back and forth, immidiately asked for my Whatsapp or line. Gave her my Whatsapp. Not a bot. cute as f%k. Told her id text/call her after work. 27 yrs old 8/10

No 3. doesnt know what the hell she is doing. not sure her intentions. Sais she doesnt "trust me" but continues to reply and initiate convo. 30yrs old 7/10

The other three are kind of iffy. Maybe if i try hard enough. we will see. All 8 or so out of 10 (maybe catfish, not sure)

Impressions:
Many girls speak english. I feel as though the "teach me eng" thing is just a coverup for "I want to meet foregin guys and maybe bang." 50% of the girls have no bio and like 1 or 2 pics. Not sure what to think. I swipe right just in case. 90% are Japanese and at least 60% have pics of purikura or some other edited photo of themselves. Probably dont speak eng., dead convo. maybe not. not sure. Overall, compared to say like Thailand, the girls are shy. But some initiate, and they tend to be the J-girls that either had studied abroad or travel often. Your best bet is with those "open" girls and all 6 of my convo's are with those types. All my convos are in Eng.

Will update tomorrow

Messages In This Thread