rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Teep doesn't even know his history.

Quote:Quote:

I recall it being one of the worst decisions America ever made. Explain to me the logic of fighting Nazis, and partnering up with Soviets (who had committed even greater atrocities).

I guess Hitler shouldn't have declared war on America then? And Japan should have been bombing Russia instead of opening a new front in the Pacific?

If you recall, it was the alt-right that helped Trump get elected. It was their memes that rallied the internet behind him, not some guy lisping about freedom.

The alt-right was far less powerful than it imagines itself. Mike was actually reporting news (like Hillary's health) that made it to the front page of drudge, and primed audiences worldwide for her fateful fall on 9/11. Mike made a huge impact, and had plenty of friends going into the WH (which is why he was, and continues to, able to get so many scoops).

I look at objective reality. You just live in denial land.

Spencer has made identity politics part of the national discourse. That's huge. Until Europeans on both sides of the Atlantic realize they are facing an intentional soft genocide, the shit is going to keep hitting the fan.

Spencer did no such thing. The left has been talking about identity since the 1960's, and prior to that the South was always droning on about race. Race issues have been part of American politics for over 250 years, yet you give Spencer credit? You are an insanely delusional fanboy.

Killer Joe:

No offense, but isn't that exactly why you're defending Cernovich after he has been exposed time and time again on this very same forum?

He's never been exposed, just hated on by irrational haters. His "mistakes" are so small only women could care, while his successes are massive.

Defending someone with such a strong track record as Mike is not blind loyalty. It's just plain loyalty, because he delivers. If Mike were to have a Charlottesville, like the incompetent Dick Spencer, then I would definitely be critical of Mike.

You're playing into the left's frame yourself by using the "Nazi" epithet.

"Nazis are evil! I don't want nothing to do with no nasty Nazis!" tard

Acknowledging that Jews overwhelmingly control the media in America does not make one a Nazi, or a Neo-Nazi

Keep in mind you've also criticized the Jews in almost exactly the same manner, albeit giving them the pet name "Talmuds".

Nazi is not the "left's frame." Nazism has been around FAR longer than the modern left. The left attempts to use "pre-suasion" by labeling the right Nazi's in advance, priming people to see the right as Nazi's if they actually act like Nazi's. This is why it makes no fucking sense to use Heil Hitler salutes, or march around like Brown Shirts with tiki torches at night. Those optics are cancer and bolster the left's arguments, allowing them to recruit more cannon fodder.

Only a FOOL would do something so blatantly self-sabatoguing as to act like a Nazi. Only someone who is totally autistic, and devoid of any social sense whatsoever would act like an old war enemy (who declared war on us, not the other way around) that killed Americans.

All of these posts explain in detail Mike's dishonest, self-serving tactics. He pretends to advocate for... what was again? just so he can self-promote and sell books and tickets to his events. He'll change his viewpoints and opinions whenever needed so it can benefit his brand.

Completely false statements presented as fact, Mike does most of his politics at a break-even or loss. Not that making money is a bad thing if it means tangible benefits are achieved, like actually uniting the Right at events, or getting Democrats tossed out of Congress.

911:

This was one of the main lowlights in the MC saga, his close association with Loren Feldman, who doesn't have a lot of good things to say about us:

Mike denounced Loren a long time ago. Pretty scathingly I might add.

That and the fact that he blackballed Nehlen and MacDonald, going out of his way to publicly smear them as neo-Nazis, not cool at all. Cernovich has done a lot of good, but those aren't part of it.

Don't know if he said anything about MacDonald, but Nehlen as a public figure should have known better than to use Daily Stormer memes and be taken seriously.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread