rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does one deal with a long dry spell? The thrist, mental and physical frustration

How does one deal with a long dry spell? The thrist, mental and physical frustration

One man's heaven is another man's hell.

You can't imagine how badly I've had it to get laid even by being a "7" in my early 20s here in this so called pussy paradise.

My longest dryspell lasted for nearly 2 years. Looking back I realised what killed that dryspell was my "fuck women vibe" (no pun intended) that I developed. I started to care about the things I valued in life more than pussy and gave two fucks about what women thought about my personality, hobbies, and so on. I even let my hair grow. 3 months later I start to get the attention from women. I settled down with a cute girl who gave me good sex for nearly two years, then I fell in love of her and the rest is history. Now I'm here.

Focus on yourself.

Messages In This Thread