rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone ever voluntarily returned to the West after living in "paradise"?

Has anyone ever voluntarily returned to the West after living in "paradise"?

For many years now, I've been living half the year in the West and half the year in the East (mostly FSU).

Here's the break-down...

The advantages of the west (developed world) are:

- Family & friends
- Making money in a location dependent business.
- Safety / regulation / infrastructure / public services e.g. healthcare, education.
- Natural beauty & access to nature activities (for example, the Beaches in Australia & the Skiing in Canada is the best in the world)

The advantages of the east (developing world) are:

- The women.
- The inspiration and meditative peacefulness that comes from living in a non-toxic, non-militant-feminist, anti-family society and culture.
- Experience-rich lifestyle... and enjoying the finer things in life.
- Making money from a location independent business.
- Potentially, searching for a baby-mama.

*For the sake of context - I make a western-level salary when I live in the east, so this changes my perspective of course.

Personally, I think living full-time or part the year in the FSU is an amazing option between the ages of 20 to 35. At this age men need to experience all that the world has to offer, and being outside of one's comfort zone.

After 35 I plan to discontinue living abroad and have a traditional family back in the west, mainly for the reasons that the lifestyle and culture is less complicated and allows my parents to be close to the grandkids.

Messages In This Thread